Ideas wishes for the new game

thats very nice dude

hello, sorry for not talking to you yesterday false things could have a change of color (colors imbricated) or changes for example: gifts can be open or with a strange bow.

I’d rather see black space background with white nebulas, like real milky way but more colorles.

3 Likes

:+1: thats cool men :slight_smile:

This new galaxy is supposed to be colorful, but I guess they could include starfields like the one you’re describing as unlockables.

2 Likes

Its so weird at the picture but if you liked or someone want to know how it works i will explain
For me this can be such a great return of the metal egg

2 Likes

I have no idea.gif.png

Will the bossfight “Chicken Multiplicity” from Ultimate Omelette return?

3 Likes

Shocks on the top and bottom of the egg can not injure him. The goal is first to destroy the bubbles with radiation while the egg shoots neutrons on you, when they are destroyed Our ship begins to circle around the egg and shoot on it until it destroys it, and it will shoot neutrons to the end like the Ci2 egg. Its just a fan version of metal egg from roty

it’s been confirmed that every boss that was in other chicken invaders games is going to return,so yes

1 Like

I was thinking, what if on rare occasions you could get a power-up that will give you a shield with 3 hits, here’s how it would work,let’s say i bump into an egg. Yes that always happens to me, and after i get hit i won’t die because i will have 2 more hits left i know this might make the game look easier but it’s just an idea.

1 Like

It would make it too easy.

1 Like

Well yeah. That would too easy, maybe a shield with only 1 hit.

2 Likes

Even though the devs said they are looking for more intresting and new bossfights… imagine multiplicity, but if a chicken is left alone for too long, it will become the 1 level up from itself. (Kind of like regrow bloons from the game bloons tower defense) Though to not make it impossible there would have to be presents dropping if the player’s power was too low to get through.

2 Likes

Why did you unlike asteroids? I find them interesting. It’s good when there are not too much chickens in the chapter. How about asteroid boss? Like “Asteroids (no, realy)” from CI2, but harder.

2 Likes

I like the regular asteroids, but I don’t like the “fake” asteroids you can’t even hit that used to be present in early versions of The Next Wave and Revenge of the Yolk. Those fake asteroids were confusing, especially when mixed in with real ones.

1 Like

I didn’t know that they were mixed with real ones :fearful:

2 Likes

Id like to see chicken bones weapon

asteroid
This used to be a real situation. Some of the asteroids can hit you, some can’t. They make it hard to discern which asteroids are real (hint: the asteroids falling diagonally to the right are fake).

3 Likes

bad memories (trauma)