Idea for new weapon: Spreader

i have design the weapon like this
spreader
when the main bullet flies for 2 seconds or hit the enemies, it will split into 4 sub bullet at lvl 1, it will increas to 5 and 6 in lv8 and 10, finally, it will split into 8 sub bullet at lv max(for muller ship), with the BX class, at lv 1, each single bullet not split, but in lv5 and 10, it will split into 4, at lv 16, it will split into 7, and lv max is 10, the projectile speed is the same as vulcan chaingun
it will drop out as a black gift box with a green ribbon
the way it increases the projectile is the same as the lightning fryer
what do you thing ?

9 Likes

sounds like this weapon

5 Likes

but my design is an energy weapon :))))

5 Likes

yep, just wanted to point out a similarity

3 Likes

All want weapon

1 Like

it looks like hands that are coming out to kill you

1 Like

bruh :)))

3 Likes

I made a demo for it
tell me your opinion

17 Likes

This looks actually well made and quite interesting to work. But for the weapon itself I was wondering what is the delay for when the main bullet split into the smaller bullets like up against big hitbox enemy (bosses)? Will it be instantaneous or in a 0.2sec delay?

3 Likes

I am not the creator of idea but this may be even cooler

3 Likes

How do you edit and create that video?

2 Likes

I made a game (coding)
and I recorded a video

3 Likes

what engine bro

2 Likes

Seems like gms2 but no clue

3 Likes

Lemme guess, SHMUP Creator?

1 Like

You can code?

1 Like

i thing that you need to narrow the split down a bit and make it random like the riddler, the split could look like corn shotgun :))), that’s my ideas :))), and the projectile speed will be like the vulcan chaingun, thk for the video man, u such a good guy :)))

1 Like

What about the hitbox delay for when the main bullet splits into little bullets?

I can
I made 3 games you can search for them in the forum

Gms 2 as usual

2 Likes

I will edit that later