🌎 How to translate the game

I forgot do this

Ok, I have checked the translation screen on my laptop and it seems that I can’t fix the callsign.

Fixed in v.136.4 . Note that the numbers will now appear using Arabic digits, but will STILL be formatted as X/Y (and not Y/X)

3 Likes

IIRC, if you’re using a RTL language (like Arabic) then your callsign is edited backwards (but displayed normally). I don’t remember exactly why, though, but it has to do with bi-directional detection.

3 Likes

Ok. I have something else.

Both the Herocam word and the callsign don’t align with each other. Is it also related to Arabic being a RTL language?
This doesn’t happen on my laptop.

Alignment only works for LTR languages, and I don’t bother flipping it for RTL ones.

That’s not possible. Are you using the same language on both?

2 Likes

Oh wait, I was wrong. It happens to my laptop. But I use the same language for both.

@Ahmed577 try to not make a mistake in the Arabic translations because it’s highly important and don’t forget to re-editing the translation because aren’t compared totally by the original language.

It is very hard to re-edit the Arabic translation. That’s why I am highly focused on editing the translation.

1 Like

not much,still a rest over there…
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠٣-١٧٥٣٣٤
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠٣-١٧٥٧٣١
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠٣-١٨٠٣٥٤

if you suppose

1 Like

Fixed in v.136.5

3 Likes

I almost there to find a digits…a little bit.

@Ahmed577 still you are translating on your laptop?

Yes. But I am facing some problems. You know that UHF stands for United Hero Force. Now there was a wrong translation to this name. I fixed it but I am not fully sure if the fix is correct or not. Since I don’t know if the word Hero is used as a singular or plural noun. As for now, I fixed it as قوة البطل المتحدة

1 Like

I don’t get it,what is the translation of “Villain”?

Is sounds like evil?

Villain either means “الشرير” or “الوغد” according to Google Translate.

1 Like

Man, it is very tiring to re-translate Arabic language.

It should be and perfectly true.

I prefer to “الشرير” kinda. Because it’s correct

1 Like

The game itself says that translations are made by player community. I want to know which players made the Arabic translation because it is so damn incorrect.

I think if there’s a many players Arabic are who made it the translation of Arabic language wrongful.

Off-topic:about the beta version of New boss I translated it. If you noticed that name boss is changed,tell me.

1 Like