🌎 How to translate the game

There are some texts from previous CI games, which is unused in CIU, ignore them.

1 Like

It’s writing the pronounce of Arabic words in English and putting special numbers on letters that don’t exist in English

1 Like

Can I remove the “H” letter while translating somestuff so atleast people can understand what’s that like (Hend Game) to be (End game) in arabic.

If you mean ignoring the H letter and translating to Arabic, it’s ok. These names are just for fun and they are special names of this game, like K letter for MK games.

It does not look good (ę)

you might want to keep it untranslated for the word play

it looks fine in my opinion

That’s a bug. I’ll need to issue an emergency patch.

Sure, if you can’t find a reasonable alternative.

3 Likes

Looks truncated

I don’t think this can be easily fixed. Each line has a specific height, and if I try to increase it then everything will move around and become misaligned.

1 Like

Will it be applied in general or manually? Because there is another.

1 Like

@InterAction_studiossquak
:thinking:

1 Like

diff
also

1 Like

why there is 2 F14 and F15?

2 Likes

Operation “162 ways to cook a chicken” is a go. I’ll be taking the Spanish and Catalan languages, help is welcome in Spanish because I have homework to do

Wave and Stage doesn’t make any difference, right? The requirement hasn’t changed, right? Or am I wrong?

1 Like

Everything that includes | has a problem

4 Likes

Waves and stages are different. Don’t get them mixed up.

6 Likes

Stages are a group of waves, you finish stages when you defeat a boss in a misison

2 Likes

Question: Will it be known who exactly did a translation?