🌎 How to translate the game

Umm…

Also some stuff just rejects to squeeze a bit or at least be aligned by right edge.

This one couldn’t fit one poor ‘и’

Fixed both.

Which one is that?

4 Likes

This thing.

2 Likes

inter
What should i change here the entire word or Presents?

1 Like

shouldn’t this topic be pinned?

2 Likes

So does that mean we don’t touch those and just proceed with the translating? That part got me confused.

You should translate everything you see. Obviously InterAction studios will remain the same, but you still need to include it in your text. So your translation should look something like “InterAction studios xxxxxx”

Not necessary. It’s also accessible from the game’s main menu.

2 Likes

Another question: do we use Lating letter here?

And what’s the difference between those?

1 Like

Also Will I leave Chicken Invaders in english or i have to translate it (Including chapter names)

oh-no
Oh-no

4 Likes

Either way. You can use Latin or Cyrillic. These only appear in Main Menu → Options → Controls → Keyboard

DIK_MINUS is near BACKSPACE. DIK_SUBTRACT is on the numeric keypad (far right).

4 Likes

Leave it as English.

Leave them as English.

3 Likes

Can’t you do anything for Persian & Arabic languages? Letters had been typed mirrored and not connected.

4 Likes

Whenever you see them in the English original, just copy them over as you see them. Only translate the words between them.

Example: “Hello, ^” would be translated as “Bonjour, ^” in French.

4 Likes

Can you install arabic fonts family?

1 Like

I think there would be another problem, because both languages are right-to-left and icons must be same too, like IG.

1 Like

what about persian selfish! :angry: JUKE

2 Likes

(I don’t understand persian) And yet, Arabic fonts contains several Persian alphabets

1 Like

It’s an Arabic family font. I mean both are not latin, like English, French and other languages. Arabic and Persian are from a family.

ilfireli is right. Arabic fonts support both languages and their characters. You can use Farsi font for Arabic and Arabic font for Farsi.

1 Like

Right-to-Left languages are unsupported.

1 Like