🌎 How to translate the game

I have a suggestion: make it possible to append comments to translation so that a person reading your submission can know why you translated a string this way and not the other. Thanks to this feature misunderstandings would be rare, since you’d be able to tell others the reasoning behind your choice.

what

2 Likes

I changed the language during play. And that happened?

2 Likes

As I’ve mentioned several times elsewhere, the Inbox is not refreshed if you change the language mid-game. You need to logout/login to fully apply language changes.

11 Likes

Found an “small” issue when desiring to change the language name on a Squawk Block. You’re locked in horizontal movement and can’t move upwards to change the translation name.

Workaround: Pause the game before pressing Ctrl+T

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Knodor

(don’t ban me iA I said Knodor not Hodor)

Hodor

We do not bend

We do not bow

The public demands hodor

1 Like

squadron assignments are not translated, all the time words stays in English, and I did log out and log in after translation

Mission Codenames will be English. They won’t be changed.

not the mission name, it’s written “expires in…” and it should be translated

Fixed in v.76

2 Likes

The notifications are also not translated even when I get them after logout and login

The mission type in brackets in the assignment notification isn’t translated:

Also the Chicken Hunter License isn’t translated in the Ironman Competition notif (it’s at the end of the message):

These notifications correspond to Inbox messages, and Inbox messages are have text ‘baked in’ at the time of their creation. You’ll need to generate new messages to view your changes

Fixed in v.77

Ugh, that’s a tough one. Thanks, noted.

3 Likes

Am I forced to take this action? In order to play the game ?

Of course not, it’s your choice if you wanna translate the game or not.

Man I prefer English i don’t need to translate

1 Like