How did you find about Chicken invaders?

7 Likes

Lol
You can also use what meme on it

I remember playing chicken invaders 3 and 4 when I was little at my friend’s house a lot, it was really fun and I’ve stayed a fan for about a decade :slight_smile:

I’m not exactly sure how I first found out about chicken invaders since I was like 4 or 5 years old when I did but I know it was through my friend.

Some of my friends found out about the game from me when i was 6 i think

I remember playing airstrike 3d i recently found about the name of it

Thank you to the one who suggested about wave gun

My 1st CI game was CI 5. I was in ICU during the covid 19 outbreak after breaking myself falling 90 ft down a mountain. This was early fall 2020 to late summer 2021. No contact except phone calls to my family, so I asked my daughter to pick up a small laptop. She did and included,CI5. I then found CIU and never looked back. The forum helped me learn the game and play better. It kept me sane and entertained! I had a form of contact wit the outside world because of the people in this forum. I bought my 1st Muller and got to flying, (thanks everyone!), Now that I am in the final stages of recovery at home I realize just how significant this game and forum were to my getting healthy. I rotated between my right and left hands as a form of physio. With more metal in my body than most cars it is a great way to improve my range of motion as well as keeping me from going Bat Crap Crazy! Play CIU, and stay out of ICU, thank you all for your help, it really does make a difference, Be well all…

3 Likes

i’ve planned to write a story here but school is keeping me extremely busy so have this bump in the meantime
roadbump

6 Likes

Chicken Invaders, for me, is one of those series that goes so far back in my memory that I couldn’t even tell you when my first exposure to it was. It was either CI2 or CI3, although 3 was the one that I actually remember owning and playing as a kid (ironic, given it’s by far the most hardcore game in the series).

Interestingly, plenty of people who are now adults still play and enjoy CI (I think… we’re not the only ones, right? Guys? Anyone?) but most people definitely seemed to get into it young. I think people don’t take it seriously and don’t realise that it really doesn’t take itself seriously, either.

Oh yes, although to many people’s surprise, that phrase was never actually in it:

I think our entire generation remembers this, tbh.

5 Likes

tbh i would steal a car

1 Like

even if you would get caught 100% of the times?

What about those car simulators?

i will ever download a car DLC

1 Like

just a random game i found and played at small

My cousin had a pirated copy of CI3 xmas edition on his pc back in the day (around 2008 or smth), we used to play it all the time, I think it was installed from some shady games collection dvd that most likely had crap ton of viruses, but we had no internet back then so dvd’s were the only way of installing any software, and didn’t know better.
CI3 gave us great memories, we used to fight over who’ll play with the mouse or the keyboard, we also literally feared the yolk star, we even named it the forks boss since utensil poker only dropped there, or so we thought cuz none of us knew english and didn’t know about the unlockables lol, I also remember encountering CI1 and CI2 elsewhere, but immediately thought they were fake copies cuz they looked older in terms of graphics, but now I know they were the real deal.
It was only about a year ago that I remembered about CI so I thought of seeing if there was a new game in the series and sure enough, CI4 and CI5, and also CIU were a thing, how didn’t I know of that earlier? idk, but that’s how I ended up here.
i love chicken invadus
is gud game
it makes me happy

5 Likes

So,… I didn’t play so much at 2011 (like i was 2 or 3). And, at first, I saw my brother plays CI3. I had a feeling: “wait what??? why the game is so cool? why is it so hard???” Yes, i watched him plays CI3 to CI4 for a total 1 and a half of year.

Now flashback in 2015, i was 7, and i still watched my brother plays CI (i don’t remember which version kekw). So i decided to download it to try it out (sorry bc i downloaded the cr@ck). I was so ready to save the world. I do even remember my very first username is Kamila (a fan of i wanna kill the kamilia 3). Then, i realised that the game was so HARD, but i still keep trying, keep trying, then i got stuck at the bosses. What a noob am i.

And… i’ve stick with CI for 10 years until now. Actually not 10 years, because like 2016-2017 or something idk, Undertale and some more games have became famous in Vietnam, and i’ve neglected the game, it has been dusted.

UNTIL THIS TIME COMING, at 2020, i randomly found a post on facebook that in v76 or v78, someone asked: “I’ve logged into the game and it showed this. Someone help me to fly the missions ;-;” I was so suprised because, i didn’t think that chicken invaders still alive, and there was a long time i haven’t play chicken invaders for a long time. Yeah, the childhood flashes back in my mind, and i really enjoyed this until today.

I owe you a huge thank to you for bring me a really good game, iA.

“oh, the childhood
i want to get it back”
-quote from my comment in discord

have a good day
-Terra-

2 Likes

I remember playing chicken invaders 4 in big fish games as a youngling.

Chicken Invaders = Never played the full version Repetitive, but good.
Chicken Invaders 2 = Extraordinary.
Chicken Invaders 3 = Pure, golden nostalgia and music.
Chicken Invaders 4 = Amazing game, amazing story.
Chicken Invaders 5 = Epic features and details.
Chicken Invaders Universe = Flashbacks intensify.

As “Boomer” I have enjoyed the 1st Space Invaders" game. I find this incarnation of this theme a true step forward. If this tech. were available then, I could see the developers being as creative as IA and the people who contribute so much to the future of this story. It’s not age that counts here it’s the motivation to rid this Galaxy of annoying chickens one drumstick at a time. KFC has it right, Let’s get the grill started, Be well all…

2 Likes

I would build it @trueuser, maybe with 'questionable" parts, but it would be mine. Just a thought… Be well all

3 Likes

Wait if you built a car by your hands can you license it

1 Like