Henperor's Apprentice, but improved!

Once there was talk of the third Chicken Vader attack, so I decided to prepare something. The attack starts after spinning long lasers.
Third attack appear at 70% difficulty, this is an easier variety:
Fires 4 lasers 4 times alternately as shown in the pictures (lasers are like in Egg Cannon)

And now a more difficult variety:
Appear with 100% difficulty, this time he shoots 5 lasers 5 times as shown in the pictures.

Sorry for the bad editing, but I mainly focused on making the idea itself. I think everyone will understand this idea. Greetings Recruits!

14 Likes

It should either shoot randomly or chase the player with one of the bullets. Also there should be a 6 laser attack. Maybe 5 laser after 75% and 6 after 100%.

Eh, good one I guess but I only need his laser be curvy.

2 Likes

I remember seeing an idea about a light saber attack. But this is also an attack that could be added. This boss is the most boring to fight. Even at high difficulty.

2 Likes

It would be similar to Planetary Egg City

Don’t you think it would be too hard? I admit that it is a bit similar to the Mysterious Ship.

If we really want 6 lasers, I would do this: 4 lasers 70% 5 lasers 85% 6 lasers 100%.

1 Like

Only one bullet will chase the player which means the circle will still be moving.

1 Like

Maybe let this bullet be during circle?

1 Like

That’s what I meant. One bullet will will chase the player and the circle will move according to that one bullet.

1 Like

Though I would prefer a few bullets. For example 3.
Because attacks are simple and easy to dodge, and combat is both easy and boring at the same time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.