Early Access version 59.3

Well, yeah, I mistakenly imagined a 3rd one, but thanks for correcting me.

Fixed in v.60 :medal_sports: Bug

In order to fix this cleanly, the music now starts one second later (technically, at the beginning of each wave rather than the beginning of each stage)

I can’t fix this, it seems to be related to Windows volume control (which the game doesn’t control)

Once Lightning/Positron hits a boss, it can never move to another target. This is a technical limitation of the implementation.

Has been fixed for v.60

Fixed in v.60 :medal_sports: Bug

Has been fixed for v.60

Has been fixed for v.60

That would cause more problems than it solves, especially in exclusive full-screen mode.

Those flares – as all flares – are decorative, so they exist on a separate layer (not the bullet layer). It could be fixed, but not simply enough as to be worth the effort.

What is your in-game callsign? I’m trying to locate your crash reports.

7 Likes

His callsign is matix524

I don’t see any crash reports for you. Odd… Do you see any error message when it crashes?

5 Likes

Crashing like that…also reset your entire mission (I think because I experienced it)

Could you check This one?

3 Likes

How about amount of coins increase & reduce according to difficulty.

3 Likes

Bruh, why. All bosses have the same amount of drops regardless of difficulty (except keys in boss rush or anything like that because insert obvious reason)

Your points are multiplied in the end of mission, so I guess it’s fair.

4 Likes

Well then, all bosses should drop according to difficulty. I just flied a easy Supernova and Bossa Nova dropped a lot of coins. I don’t think that much be rewarded for passing such easy mission. Same could be for food too.

Too troublesome and not worth coding imo.

2 Likes

If it gets implemented, I challenge you to collect every single coin on an elite bossa nova with a bomber without any maneuv thing nor appetite attractor.

Also, iA, the egg cannon glitch here makes me want to suggest this: how about we move slowly in boss rush at all time? (except henlley’s comet) Like boss fight in CI2.

4 Likes

I always play Supernova missions with BX-9 without equipping jets & attractors even after this update and I collect all coins too. But if you’re talking about boss rush then it’s different.

I didn’t stutter

2 Likes

Whatever. I’m done with this anyway. You want a video or something? I can’t record a good video it might lack the game. You saw my last video.

Yes, it does.
It’s this one.
Any my in-game callsign is the same as on forums.
matix524

5 Likes

After this error total crah observed.

1 Like

is this problem present in all people? I have never encountered a problem like this in V59.3

I’ve made some changes that might solve this. Please try it again in v.60 :medal_sports: Bug

Thanks, this piece of information is actually super useful :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

This means that your GPU crashed, and it was “removed” (restarted) by Windows. It could be a driver issue (theoretically, the game could send invalid commands to the GPU and cause it to crash, but if that were the case, more people would be having problems.)

3 Likes