HEN SOLO ship should be added

interaction studios added beautiful types of new spaceship in CIU but they should add hen solo ship from chicken invaders 4 to CIU, it will be more fun

1 Like

Copyright risk.

8 Likes

still many potential getting new features such weapons, waves, and a few events until taking more RAM.

I think iA won’t add it as it can be the same as M-404 in terms of maximum firepower and more stuff
You better save up for better ship like VF-66 Jackdaw or BX-8 Ukonvasara

1 Like

I do not agree that VF is “a better ship”, I would be better off with a H&C Hatchling.

Also, no, Hen Solo is much weaker than Authentic Hero in CI4, so power would be different

3 Likes

or Hen Solo can appear with hiring system?
You spend 100 keys for 10-15 waves to have him assist with you
His power can be 20% weaker than your current power

1 Like

Already Suggested

geez, this forum is a hivemind

I agree with this but copyright disagree

just give him a new design (similar not exact)

yeah, i jusst thing that we can added hen solo into ciu, i thing it will be a medium battle ship :)))))

1 Like

This just ends with IA wanting to redesign the ship and get added in CIU or not. If IA wont accept it pack your bags cause this already been suggest a lot of tries and no point is asking it again

1 Like

Fun fact: You can modify the textures of MĂśLLER PI DELIVERER to look like Millennium
Hatchling (Hen Solo’s ship now if you don’t know how to modify or can’t buy the ship then I’m sorry

1 Like

Suggested many many times and denied because of copyright problem

2 Likes

If you can’t tell, I will summarize that:
Hen Solo based on an Star War styled ship. From that, you should know why there was a risk of copyright problem

3 Likes

Even if people suggest “what about redesigning the ship?” This would deviate from what a Hen Solo ship appear as. It just ends up looking like a ship that copied from Hen Solo

1 Like

Was he? …
I think hen solo was helping you at 10 firepower or less (maybe) It’s natural to be weaker than your ship.

can be a good idea

copying from another copied thing

1 Like

eh, seems like fp 3 on moron railgun

1 Like

If you remember, if you bought Hen Solo’s ship in ci4, The bullet was Boron, not Moron (But moron exactly looks like boron in ci4’s hen solo)

It was fast as fp 10 but yeah, we have 4 rails of bullet in fp 3

2 Likes

I was talking about the orange bullets from his assist, but I agree, his bullets are way faster than fp3.

1 Like

you thought to make it helper not a regular playing ship!!