Help Archiving ALL CIU Versions

Is there anyone with versions: 1, 2, 5, 6, and 11 of CIU?
I would really like to get my hands on these versions as I didn’t download them when they were available to download, and I really want to archive them.
I made a google drive folder where everyone can upload and download all of the versions that I have.
:warning:PLEASE upload the missing versions that are stated above if you have them!:warning:

1 Like

So I’m not the only one. :slight_smile:
However I don’t see a reason to get versions that you didn’t play (and won’t have the chance to play now). Like… I somehow missed version 6. My fault and I don’t see the reason to look for it (other than little OCD because 4,5,7,8 is little frustrating).
I also wouldn’t download anything from someone I don’t know because it’s stupid and dangerous.

sadly when you try them it would only give you a message to upgrade to the recent version

I think that it still is important to archive this stuff. Also, maybe someone will be able to find unused stuff in the future (this is actually the main reason for why I want to archive all of the versions).

I’m sure IA keeps all versions.

Don't look at it!

You have last chance!

2019-03-03_21-26-36
Congrats. This unsatisfying image will haunt you forever!

1 Like

Do you state that your’e an alternate account of IA? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

also, can you upload it?

Er, those are save files, not game files.

2 Likes

well, now I feel like a complete idiot… can you please explain to us how to find the old game files before i do more damage?

Only if you still have the installers for them.

1 Like

You need to find exe installers.
If you used second link you should have a little library of them in download folder. If you used first link you only have one version (newest)

i have installers of all the versions if you must

I used the first link… I somehow did even more damage…

Can you upload them please? thank you! (in advance)

er, i’ll see what i can do, i don’t know if those installers even work anymore but i’ll upload them all

1 Like

Thank you! really really thank you!

just started uploading and uhhhh, looking at my internet, it’s gonna take a bit.

1 Like

weird :thinking: i got a error it seems :frowning: perhaps my poor internet couldnt take this or it is something else i don’t know…there are probably lot’s of people here who has all the installers, or if someone had 2nd version they can upload it and if someone has the 1st version they can upload it, on any way, i’m very sorry this happend, (i was using mega by the way)

I actually linked a google drive public folder…
also, I think that mega limits your upload speed (but don’t count on my word…).

The trouble is that it’s public to view, not to upload to. Or at leaſt, I don’t have permiſſion.

same.