Hardpoint ideas and a paint option idea

Hardpoints:

1. Overdrive
    Boosts your starting firepower to 10, regardless of weapon level. You receive 10% points penalty for every
    (current firepower) - (bonus firepower gained from Overdrive) - 10
    (only if the result is negative - no bonus points for over 10).

Examples:

• Weapon is at maximum (8 starting firepower + 2 from Overdrive) and current firepower is 10 = 20% penalty
  • Weapon is at maximum (8 starting firepower + 2 from Overdrive) and current firepower is 5 = 70% penalty.
  • Weapon is not upgraded (0 starting firepower + 10 from Overdrive) = 100% penalty at 10 firepower. (no score until 11 or more)
    This one would be especially good for Space Races, when in the same time decreasing how much the RNG of firepower drops impacts the time.
  1. Advanced Autofire
    Makes your automatic fire as if you were manually clicking at highest speed. (holding fire button would make forks shoot their maximum 6.5 times per second, as well as 20 shots per second for Riddler)
    This would solve many riddles about the autoclicker programs and help your fingers rest for a bit.

About ship paints, how about a “wear” option? Increasing the value makes your ship’s paint look more worn out and scratched. I’ve noticed that it’s already present at some level (see picture), so this option at 0 would make the paint perfectly clear.

2 Likes

The Overdrive is kind of meh for me, and the Advanced Autofire would make the game boooring.

3 Likes

I like this, however. Why didn’t I notice it on my firſt readthrough?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.