Hi, this is a topic for the starfield of Hot and Cold starfields.
- Why this topic?
After the recolor change, I know it’s a good change to eliminate funny blending but I dislike the hot and cold recolor. It feels…too flat, especially the “Aglow with Dust” that feels like not in space at all with the environment in effect.
So here are my Starfield style for Hot and Cold, all 12 available in CIU
Note: If some of the starfield is too bright, You could simply darken them
I simply changed its hue because it has only one color,
CI2 is a bit tricky but managed to pull it out heh.
My favorite, It looks beautiful.
The Easiest one to manipulate, I used the old CI4 recolor as reference.
Same as CI1, changed its hue.
I like the cold over hot.
Don’t ask about the name choice.
Cold and Dark:
The Original monochrome makes it Colder and Darker…Warm?
Good Luck figuring out the references.
Perseus Molecular Cloud:
Aglow with Dust:
At first I thought to myself “Wtf too bright” but then the original is already bright so eh.
- if this gets implemented, I say the starfield should be saved as their respective JPGs (Default CIU included), nothing could go wrong.
- Retro and droid raid could maintain their monochrome recolor.
- Darkness Inherit the full recolor of environments.
All environment starfields are in Here.
- Respective Render of Starfields
- Current Monochrome Recoloring
Manipulating the images chewed my RAM like tofu