Frequently Asked Questions

When I joined the uhf first time. I got nervous about this one.

Not like missiles are necessary

4 Likes

Sir, at least fix the video file, it’s not even oneboxed, it’s just a file address location

2 Likes

Why in this topic?

1 Like

He tried to send the video but instead posted path to it from his PC for some reason.

2 Likes

Yeah, but if that video is just a recording gameplay of CIU, then Francis is right, it shouldn’t be here

3 Likes

Was the video on-topic or not?

You can’t say just by name of the video.

I’m sorry, have we got a play link for 64 bits?

64 bits what? Game? It remains as 32 bit application (and probably will for a long time if not forever).

3 Likes

oh too bad, because this device is 64bit, now what to do?

buffering
64 bit Windows runs 32 bit applications just fine. It’s 32 bit Windows which can’t run 64 bit applications.

4 Likes

OK,the current problem:is the server has a problem?Because I can’t come in to the play with any devices.

I can connect just fine and I have 64 bit system.

3 Likes

It probably can’t access internet at all. Check if you allowed CIU to use your network in brandmauer.

2 Likes

Cool!How?

When you got to this screen press “allow interaction with application or component” and find CIU.exe there. If there is none, try adding it manually. Absolutely not sure if it will help but it can.

2 Likes

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Could you connect to the game in before? Do you have this problem everytime or it’s your first time you see?

1 Like