Frequently Asked Questions

HI , Can I Get A Early Alpha Account Before The Email Feature?
I Moved To A New Pc Lately And I Lost It , Is there any way possible to get it back?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?
If you’ve lost access to your account and haven’t completely linked an e-mail address to it, then you lost it for good. You can create a new account at anytime by clicking the “Add guest” button, given that you do not already have one.

1 Like

I Couldn’t Link An E-Mail At The Time Due To The early Alpha stage of the game
just Wondering If IA Can Help Me
Also I Made A New Account

1 Like

Just Want My Stuff Back , No Less No More.

How many score did you have from your old progress?

You have been already told that your account has been deleted FOREVER. An excerpt from the support page on the game’s website:

You’ve wanted to get over it, haven’t you? Just do it, bro.

Gee Tits McGee , I Had Not Seen It , Have A Sense Of Remorse Gosh Darnit

Dude, what lol? You want me to feel guilty for directing you from your bargaining stage to acceptance? Regardless, I think I’ve made my point clear. I’ll just quit replying to you about this. Peace!

What is balancing and why can’t I log back in. I get socerror or something in the middle of a mission and it is hard to get back the same focus to be successful, Be well all…

Thank-you @SpaceDragon I’ll see if I can put up a good pic. Be well all…

I wish I had your advice when I was searching for wormholes. It took a lot to find them. Be well all…,

thats a VERY old screenshot, so the locations have changed, there should be a list of all current wormhole co ordinates somewhere in the forum, so you can try searching for that if you prefer

brought it up from modding topic

I don’t know how some people here are able to change their forum name. How did they do so (besides asking iA)?

1 Like

Private messaging to InterAction studios. That’s the only way.

3 Likes

Thanks. I guess it’d better be only that way.

1 Like

What does the blue circle mean? (around IA’s PFP)

1 Like

It means that the topic starter replied to the topic.

3 Likes

UCO 5 when?

You keep trolling.

Correction: Trolling.

1 Like