Frequently Asked Questions

That’s better be made by qbus371 as he made list of liked ideas.

1 Like

Thought about it, I said it here because iA won’t probably pin another topic

I have a question. I dont know if any one have asked this before or not but is every wave and enemy from revenge of the yolk going to be added? because some of the waves and enemies like chickenwave or eggdrones and eggships are some of my favorite things about this games and o would love to see them with higher quality in CIU .

1 Like

Every wave from every part will be added in CIU (except CI1). Other waves will probably be added later because there are more important things right now including current bugs.

3 Likes

Thats great thank you

iA isn’t planning to add every wave from the episodes. Some of them are going to be left out, for example Tribute.

3 Likes

ok I have another question. when the game be full released it will still get updates right? you know like star wars battlefront 2 or clash of clans or any other online games ? I mean if they make a chicken invaders 6 waves from that game will be added right ? and new things are going to keep being added ?

There will be updates with new content after release but they won’t be as often as now.

5 Likes

oh yes. thats amazing. thank you.

ok this is something I have been trying to figure out myself but I have failed.so im asking it from you. how the difficulty connect to the enemy health? I mean how many percentages you have to go up so the enemy health gos up a chapter(chapters from the episodes)? you like in the episodes chickens gained 100 amount of health each chapter and metal-suit chickens health was 300 + number of the chapter times 100? basicaly how do you turn the difficulty to health?

a language of gods

1 Like

The difficulty percentage increases steadily during the mission and so does the enemy health. It happens every wave.

1 Like

ok so how much health dose 1 percentage add to chickens health or how many percentage takes for chickens to have 100 more health? and how much health they have at 1 percentage difficulty?

Regular chickens start with 100 health at 0%, and they gain 1 health every 0.1%. So, at 1% they will have 110 health and at 10% they will have 200 health.

2 Likes

Ok what about other types of enemy how can i measure they health? or can you tell me about how to learn it myself?

Other enemies (incl. bosses) have it similar, with some of them having their health increase faster, slower or not at all.

2 Likes

Ok how i convert the health rising from the episodes chapers to a percentage? i mean dose every ones health rise 10.0% of the amount it rised each chapter for each difficulty percent?

Some enemies had their health formulas changed since CI5, so this won’t apply to all of them. As an example, metal-suit chickens now have a base health value of 150 which increases by 1.5 per 0.1%

2 Likes

Where or how can I learn this exact numbers like you?or can you tell me the base health and the amunt it goes up every percent of them? like this?
chicken:base 100 increases 1 per 0.1%

2 Likes

https://chickeninvaders.fandom.com/wiki/Chicken

4 Likes