Frequently Asked Questions

https://chickeninvaders.fandom.com/wiki/Chicken

4 Likes

I memories the wiki but that is only true for the episodes and I want to know it for the ciu too.

Hello does any body knows the exact health of all the enemies at 0.0% difficulty? and the amount of health they gain at each percent difficulty?

https://chickeninvaders.fandom.com/wiki/Chicken_Invaders_Wiki

1 Like

The wiki only have information about chicken invaders 1 to 5 i want to know the exact numbers for th Chicken invader univers too.

5.5? Just kidding

I just copy C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU. Also, a lot of people thinks it’s impossible, but you can have the same account in two computers and you don’t have to transfer the files each time you do I don’t know what. As InterAction Studios said I don’t remember when, your data is saved in the server, and what you have in C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU\ is just a code that identificates you. My account is in three computers at the same time.

This is what I wrote actually

1 Like

i cant connect to game! why?

1 Like

You probably get this question a lot but is there any way to recover my account data? I used to play CIU on my old laptop and since then, everything on it was erased. Am I doomed to start back from the beginning?

Did you just stop playing or did you format your PC?

As far as you have save data backup from any version (even from the first one), you can use it to recover your account. If you lost your save data folder, the only hope is to send private message to InterAction studios. They wrote they were debugging lost profiles little time ago :thinking:.

2 Likes

Save data folder is gone. I’ll try contacting IA Studios then. Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

When the first version of CIU was released there were CI5 and CI4 content only in waves.

3 Likes

:question:: I can’t login, the game asks to update! How can I update the game?

:grey_exclamation:: Install the newer version above the previous without deleting it. In that case your data will be saved. However, during the early access you need to configure your settings again after every update.
___.

:question:: After an update my progress disappeared! How can I recover it?

:grey_exclamation:: If progress reset is not planned and for some reason it didn’t recover automatically, try to go to the save folder and delete the newest version folder (If you played on v33 and lost progress on v34, delete “34” folder). The game should make new one and your data will be loaded.
Go below to see more info about saves

I understand the first, but not the second, because if i delete 34, my progress is lost.True or not?

This implies that deleting previous version and installing a new one would delete the save files. But that does not happen. I had it happen before on a PC. I installed ciu, someone uninstalled it afterwards, then I installed it again and the data was still there.

4 Likes

Thanks, fixed.

It will be lost if you delete all folders. Other case, the game will use the latest folder available to create the 34. You progress is on server, your save contains something like key which is used to access your data when you log in. Like replacement to login and password. I can delete all folders and put there one from v3. It will update this data to v34 and my last progress will be here.

5 Likes

I deleted 35 folder and my progress recovered.

1 Like

Why new users can make post a topic only ONCE a day? Also, is it permanent? one topic a day?

1 Like

When you get “Member” badge you can post more afair.

1 Like