Finding My Old Account

Hello , I Have A CIU Account That Was In 2020’s Alpha And I’m Asking If I Can Get It Back
It Had A Callsign “ISMG0Thehellbud” And Left In Early 2020 Because I Had A New PC
It Had a “BX-9 Mjonlir” spacecraft with red and black “i assume?” color sceme

Just use the same email it was linked with it.
If you didn’t like it with an email, then f in chat for it.

It Was In Early Alpha’s , No Emails Were Linked To It

Welp , Goodbye My Progress.

Your account have been yeeted since March 2021 (if it wasn’t then it must be deleted by not online for one year).

That’s Just Sad

Maybe IA can help but im not sure

Ai always delete offline accounts but it depends on your playtime last time you were online ,flight time and if you have any real money purchases

CHL accounts are never deleted.

also account that bought keys or got gifted keys

Yep, like I quoted: