⚠ Exploit & cheating policy

Double weapon power if you ask me since there’s 2 ships in 1 cursor which I already question how do you do it but it seems to also move in a consistent rate with the cursor as well

yeah uh there’s this thing called reduced damage per extra person

3 Likes

But still you’re not supposed do that right?

what does it serve other than giving you an unfair disadvantage, you get disqualified from competitive missions

1 Like

But we gotta wait and see for iA’s opinion on this new cheating(?) tatic

How much damage reduction per person? 10%?

This is not cheating. Placing another ship on top of yours does nothing but places another ship on top of yours. The damage per person doesn’t change.

1 Like

I don’t see how this provides any benefit. Score is still kept separate for the two players. Not to mention that multiplayer is always disqualified from any competitive mission.

9 Likes

I don’t remember if the account is linked to an email or not and my brother login in and play in his account
i didn’t found my account my email deleted during login in so i want help me to login in by link my accout to another email or something
my name in game is yarahatem

I last played it two months ago

Dude, this is not place to report here wrong and (once again) if your account email has been deleted or lost, then please contact with InterAction_studios in the message below.

1 Like

But there is no sending a message, how can she talk to him?

You need a higher user rank. Which means, the only way to message is through emails.

If user can get a badge of member or regular then should communicate/chats with people in forum everyday otherwise you may even cannot contact with IA while you are rank lower user.

Besides, we spoken about off topic.

that guy can now touch grass

Wait a second…

Is that true for what you said? If this not true.

Interesting reply confirmed.

Help! i dont know how did i get banned on game pc i never used any cheats or exploit i just play normally i dont know how did i get unbanned please help!

Dude, chill, what happened to your game while last time you were play it?

And what’s your In-game callsign?

1 Like

You sure you banned or your account is deleted?