Equipment bonus for key gain not applying

After buying a new rare H&C 101 Hatchling, I’ve noticed that equipment bonus section in the end screen is always empty, no matter the difficulty modifier I choose, on top of the fact that this model of a spacecraft should have built–in bonus.

It’s been like that for a few days now and it really boggles my mind, if I should also plead for some returned keys from a lack of a properly working reward system or not.

1 Like

do you have a screenshot, or a video, or something to prove your case

Are you flying single-player missions? “Equipment perks” do not apply to multiplayer.

12 Likes

I… sighs

I feel really stupid now. Thank you for clarifying; even if it should still work in my opinion, subtracting a percentage of total keys for the amount of players in the game instead.

1 Like

Uh, I don’t think it subtracts equipment perks at all. What are you talking about? Here’s what iA also said about this issue:

What I am „talking about” is an alternative to the current system. Henne & Cock’s spacecrafts main advantage is the increased key gain.

Thanks for finding an earlier example of my problem. Guess this really is the only working solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.