Early Access version 99

I want to ask a question. I want to know if U.C.O 5 got added in the name or no. Because I didn’t play CIU from many months.

1 Like

No.

unfortunately no :cry:

STILL NO? After all these months still not ADDED? @InterAction_studios what is your problem?

He might add it eventually, some patience wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

we have enough uchos already

also he added multiplayer and is working on a new ship if you arent happy enough

1 Like

Too many UCHOs

he never said that he will 100% add it

Adding another variant of the boss is simply unnecessary. There are four of them for fuck’s sake, calm your tits.
I’ve previously voiced my opinion that U.C.O. 5 could be a feasible option if IA chooses to create more bosses similar to the Yolk-Star™, Egg Cannon and Henterprise (aka something that would be fitting for a final boss), since bumping up its size would be a considerable enough departure from the normal U.C.O.s. We do not need another simple copy.

11 Likes

whats the point of exaggerating anyway

Can we get perm versions of current perishables? They would be extremely expensive like 25x the normal price. I always hoard a lot of perishables and never use them because I don’t want to lose them, it would be a good solution for the problem

1 Like

No that price is very low compared to the infinite times you can use
I don’t see much in storing perishables and not using them, they are meant to be used, and if you dont use it theres no reason for you to use the pernament versions of them

But there is. People don’t use them because they’re overpriced. Sure, one or two doesn’t seem bad, but the thing is that most of the perishables require quite a bit of them in order to actually have any visible effect. And the keys spent on them really add up, yet some of them like bullet spray items barely even help at all despite the massive price tag. So yes, many people would use perishables much more often if they had to be bought only once.

Stuff like Thrust Vector Control and Bullet Spray Expanders/Condensers should probably be a permanent item that can be added onto the spaceship at the cost of added weight and reactor power. Such items should have customizable degree of effect like changing how much your bullets spread/condense, and how much your ship drifts around when moving, etc for free.

5 Likes

Mostly because they have to be bought in packs and equipped more than one unit at a time, to have an well effect

“A well hero is a supplied hero”, or some sort, havent seen it regularly
Though I think it would be better if the item were more efficient, because putting items in the mission config would have to make players consider if the config is suitable for kind of missions, and putting it on every time just seems unnecessary, because in most cases its better to have it on
I might had not understand, is pernament perishables equipped in the ship as a some sort of passive or in the config?

Could be either, I dunno.
And I get your point, but perishables feel way too broken rn. Some are useless and yet expensive as all hell, others are still expensive, but in some cases necessary if you want to compete(looking at you, ironman competition). Feels like too much of a key sink. Maybe there could be separate slots for perishables. The perishables could have much stronger effect but the slots would be way less numerous than the regular slots so you’d have to choose the one you want carefully.
Or maybe hardpoints could serve for this purpose, tho rn they seem like they’re supposed to be for cosmetics only. Either way perishables definitely need to be changed somehow.

7 Likes

To balance it, there could be a limit of like 5 perm perishables equipped

I saw that he is playing galactic cup and got always 100 points

I don’t know if this a bug. It’s possible if the person was near you but has used a wormhole to travel far away. If you don’t move yourself, then the list of ‘relevant’ players to you is not recalculated.

Yes

3 Likes

:warning: Rebooting servers to patch exploit for mission “Classic Micromachine”

14 Likes