Early Access version 99

Well, when it shot popcorn, its damage is low, but what do you expect ? Balance :slight_smile:

1 Like

i hate it because the firing speed

1 Like

i propose corn shotgun have 90 pellets at the beginning and each firepower adds plus 100 pellets and all of them fire straight at a 0.02 rate of fire

4 Likes

But useless in hard mission and does odd damages make me unsatisfied so I don’t like it

Corn Shotgun is terrible on Accuracy
It is not recommended in most cases

1 Like

@InterAction_studios So planetary missions wont be a thing due to, Programming random stages is very hard. what about atmospheric re-entry type missions(From CI5 Episode), Here you can easily randomize enemies and since the screen is in fixed position, it may be easier to make.

3 Likes

Planetary missions will not be added. Although they may be added, but not anytime soon.

that’s litteraly what he said

Is not christmas anymore, I think time for remove the christmas content and replace with new year content

1 Like

It depends on what I.A thinks

1 Like

We celebrate it at the 7th of January, so this is incorrect.

And how is new year content supposed to be different from Christmas content?

3 Likes

I kinda agree that because popcorn cannot push feathers

Another bug with Corn Shotgun is that in horizontal and upside down waves, the volley after hitting the chickens doesn’t get affected by the current gravity and always fall from top to bottom
Can @InterAction_studios fix this, please?

What things that you do not like about Absolver Beam

• It is hard to get Multi-Kill
  • It is the worst against UFOs and Asteroids
  • It is impossible to survive in the “Spiral of Doom” wave while killing enemies
  • It requires to most reactor out of any weapons

0 voters

Right now it’s a weapon with niche advantages and major disadvantages.

1 Like

Note: “to most” I forgot to fix to “the most” (I can’t edit after first 5 mins)

Use specific levels of charge against certain targets. Not always full charge.

7 Likes

The faster attack rate, the lower damage it does and reverse. That is why it is shortage of Multi-Kill

doesnt seem that short to me

8 Likes

People are seriously voting for one specific wave that rarely ever appears rather than the much more common asteroids and especially UFO leftovers?

1 Like