Early Access version 99

Can it be even smaller to compress the installer in zip?

nope it increases

The password becomes :lock::lock::lock: as soon as focus leaves the edit field (e.g. Enter is pressed). This is how all fields work when anonymized. There are problems with hiding the password altogether (“did I type it in correctly?”), and the scenario you describe (streaming and multiplayer and hosting and people joining in) is quite improbable, so it’s not worth special-casing it.

No point. This password is not visible anywhere except you and the friends you give it to.

This was by originally design, but I guess it’s not necessary. Changed in v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

That was because your opponent did play the match, but they got 0 points (most likely due to disqualification)
Changed in v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

What the… are you clicking on the refresh button 20 times? Do not click on the refresh button at all. Wait for the initial results first.

That particular music track starts off quietly

Your GPU crashed and was restarted while the game was playing. There’s nothing you can do, just restart the game.

Because the change is either zero, or approximately zero.

Bug. Fixed in v.100 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s… not possible. Are you using Cheat Engine?

Also, have you forced a UDP port in Options → Network?

8 Likes

Just a compression algorithm.

That causes a lot more problems than it solves. A lot of users don’t know how to best handle .zip files (“extract all” or “run”?), plus any “installation” is not permanent and there are no desktop shortcuts created.

Putting the installer inside the .zip would not help – you would simply get the same warning but at a later stage.

3 Likes

Gonna ressuggest:

1 Like

About the no-appearance-of-room problem, I have waited for 10 minutes and nothing showed up
About the refresh-room problem, I don’t use any kinds of mod (I don’t even know how to modify the game, maybe you can teach me some skills for my upcoming I.T test) and I have NEVER forced UDP port before this happens
Again the only way I get to the Multiplayer games is by reloading and waiting for a while for them to load and this occurs rarely @InterAction_studios

Um. Can you please let the other players to get the medals? I don’t want a selfishness in game and I don’t want to waste more time for medals :pleading_face:
Please don’t be angry with me

Bulb

6 Likes

Bug not Bulb

Talk please.

Maybe on discord? Or he’s busy

1 Like

IA,can you make the Spaceship keep moving during typing on the text box in multiplayer ?

1 Like

shut up, they are just better at it

Plus it would be more rewarding if you beat a good player, just find ways to get more points with the devices (in the shop)

Why? Liz has the right to get the medals, after winning

I’d like to suggest what ggww suggested for Moron back then:

an fp9 and fp10 firerate

otherwise: the fp9 firerate can be ignored, and the fp10 firerate can be applied to fp20 instead, though that’s a really weird spike in dps that way

Liz hasn’t done anything wrong, but I don’t blame the competition for being a little salty about the same player winning multiple times in a row. Unfortunately, the only way to break Liz’s streak is by experimenting with different perishables and items and improving your skills.

I still wish fixed equipment in comp missions to be added, Liz may still remain the victor in galactic cup but the game would definitely benefit from this.

but if it is as bad as they say, perhaps iA could put some kind of “repeat winner” rule

if the same person has won the same competition 3 times in a row, they will be barred from entering the next one to give others a chance

this effect ends after the current competition ends

1 Like

well maybe this gonna be fair enough