Early Access version 98.3

I will do it now :sweat_smile:

Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Added.

6 Likes

What dou you think about system like skill tree where you get skill points for new tiers?

3 Likes

I remember that Egg cannon has the christmas light or something in CI4. Will they coming back in CIU?

Unlikely because that requires re-render due to changed camera angle or something like that.

I think “The Alien Mother Ship” and “I’ll be back” boss some of it title will have color red in there and some title hole have 1 led.

Also replace the chicken egg with the christmas bells (I forgot what it call and idk if it right or not)

1 Like

I think magnetic manipulator will be blue if that’s the case, like in hot planets it is red

1 Like

And what about SuperChick and “The Yolk-Star!”?

iA, if you got a new notification, make the game scroll you up automatically, this will be helpful when the page is too long:

If some people might find it too annoying, then make the game scroll you down automatically if you got a lot of notifications, for example if you got 30 notifications and you clicked “Important/Events/Notifications”or image buttons, make the game scroll you automatically down.

It would be useless and annoying. Imagine you’re scrolling down to get to some old notification (why would you scroll down otherwise?) and then random notification resets your scrolling progress just because. Also if I’m not wrong the list is not updated real time and you have to re-enter the notifications anyway.

1 Like

I checked all the notifications from up to down, played a mission, then after I finished it I got a new notification, it was annoying to scroll all the way up again to check it.

I want the automatic scrolling to be activated only if you clicked the “Important/Events/Notifications” button or image button.

No, before I got new notifications while I’m in the list, I didn’t need to re-enter it.

1 Like

Sorry, but this boss won’t fit for Christmas, because this boss is from a CIU game

@InterAction_studios is it possible the forum button to logs you in automatically?

more over if the asteroids are blue because christmas,wouldn’t that change magnetic manipulator?
huh?

1 Like

iA can you add a pop up when you click the coordinates, make the pop up so you can see the coordinates
im asking for this favour because the monitor i use is blacked a t the corners so i cant see the coordinates :slightly_frowning_face:

Can iA prevent Balloon Chicken from spawning when “Spiral of Doom” wave is upside down??

7 Likes

Might be helpful (I hope), can IA add gift boxes and powerups in Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade and Egg Cannon when they explode on any difficulty. Because I see at difficulty from 30% -50% Egg Cannon only drops 2 gift boxes and 1 powerup from the first phase, no different from Egg Cannon at 0%-29% difficulty.
;-;

I mean, he already deleted them from Play Both Sides and Corridor Shooter so…

Like this right.

4 Likes