Early Access version 98.3

@InterAction_studios How about adding party music to shop?

1 Like

This is the one where the party plays

…It’s a 3.69 second loop.

5 Likes
  • :new: Added more Christmas content (Henperor, A mysterious ship approaches, Infinichick)
    What about the asteroid waves could you make some of those “snow storms “?
4 Likes

@InterAction_studios I suggest you to make brighter the ornaments that replace footballs or change the colors a bit. Тhe current color combination is difficult to distinguish between the chicken legs. Еspecially when you follow them only with peripheral vision.

1 Like

Error on Multiplayer when playing Anniversary

98.2 :confused: it should 98.3

1 Like

Bug Found
Satellites kicked me out when run out of Ammo

1 Like

What version are you using?

Jalapeno Popper Perk Burning 98.2

iA, make the overheat warning include the heat gauge flashing red.

What a nice game name :slight_smile:
You are using 98.2 . Download the latest version V98.3

Just noticed the date was wrong
Time travel

1 Like

IA can you add our opponent’s name next to the mission information please?

1 Like

Is always our mission. No one can steal our mission and play it because they also have their own onne.

Oh no no
I mean, do something to know which mission is for which opponent (only our opponents and not the rest!)

Every group is different missions. The group you in and you will have that group missions. Each opponents in 1 group have the same missions. Each 2 missions are for 1 opponent.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for my bad explaition

This is an example
I want to know wich one is for wich opponent

The opponent shown to the right of you is mission 1, the opponent shown to the left of you is mission 2 (however this is not obvious, and there should be a better way to know this).

If it like that then how long is gonna get your turn to fly those missions??? In the midnight 3:00am??