Early Access version 97

A laser-like shooting sound. That could be perfect.

Well, you could try to create a new mod changing sounds to thing you like, doesnt have to affect the public, because some people might not agree

Do you agree if this needs to be fixed

Yes, or MAKE THE SOUND EVEN MORE LOUDER :slight_smile: lol

After beating the hard daily today I had a Positron Stream SFX playing in the background, which persisted on the galaxy map. I wasn’t using Positron when I finished the mission, although the final boss was Hend Game.

Yeah, lots of people reported it, have to wait if iA does something about this

3 Likes

Hi IA, Which area of the game are you currently working on right now, so that i can suggest ideas easily and maybe improve that area as a whole.

Let’s say you are adding e-mail aaa@aaa.com (which does not belong to you). There are two cases.

1. You’re trying to newly associate aaa@aaa.com with your own account (this means that aaa@aaa.com is not already used in an existing account). In this case your own account gets blocked.

2. You’re trying to link another players’s existing account for aaa@aaa.com to your own PC. In order to do this, you’d need the PIN sent to aaa@aaa.com, which means that the legitimate owner has given you the PIN. Sharing login information is against the ToS Terms of Service - Chicken Invaders Universe , so the legitimate owner is complicit and their account gets blocked.

Changed in v.98 :medal_sports: Idea.

Bandwidth, no. CPU, no. GPU, yes. You can turn it off (“Show other hardpoints” option)

I’m leaning more towards changing it so that it’s one-use only (like Coolant Canisters). So each time you crash into something, you lose one unit.

I can’t change it right now, but once this cup ends I’ll change it to 8x8

Active in terms of what? Other squadrons? The search results is not appropriate for this. Just kick inactive people out of your squadrons to make room for more.

Medal shared.

Looking into it.

Do you remember how the looping started? Did you pause the game while firing the Positron?

Looking into this.

I’m currently focused on technical issues, which means I can only accommodate bug fixes and minor functionality improvements. Any major feature/content addition will have to wait until after Christmas.

6 Likes

Medal shared

4 Likes

i mean if the players are active in the game, by looking at it i dont know who is playing the game currently. but still i can find active players, if inactive players dont respond i can just delete them. just suggesting an easier way to form a sqadron

I think the assumption is that you somehow know the players you are adding, and are not randomly selecting strangers. Why would a total stranger want to join your squadron anyway?

Having said this, wow many people are forming squadrons this way? Adding some basic activity information (like in the League) would be easy.

1 Like

This is what i am saying

64 waves is better than 81, but I still feel that it needs to be shorter, I suggest 49 waves instead if Galactic Cup missions absolutely have to be squares. I do understand not being able to change the current Galactic Cup. It also seems that different pairs of recruits are assigned different missions in Knockout Phase, can the missions be universal for all recruits if that’s the case?

@InterAction_studios the update of version 98 can be released in December, so we should add Xmas theme into that update

3 Likes

Ooooh, can’t wait to see xmas themed thunder cluck

Is there a condition that the mission length has to be a perfect square or something, just curious

Gonna ready for customize my spaceship and color theme…

Probably not but iA seems to prefer missions length to be a square.

Or maybe a new Xmas boss from previous games with new attacks like feather brain

I think its a bit little/not enough, as the missions in the knockout phase are hybrid, there should be enough length for a type and long enough