Look at the 3rd one

2 Likes

Just let IA take a good care of those guy

Also here is the translate: You Remember My Face

I got that. I can do that as long I want to

1 Like

wild bug appears
anyways
i clicked the multiplayer option while it was retro background and it reverted back to CIU background

Because:

Huh? What would that button do?

Yes, however activating a Damage Amp is not a defensive move, but an offensive one.

That would bake the numbers in the descriptions, causing them to be wrong if they ever change in the future (similarly to how the cup tutorial was recently obsolete when the scoring rules changed). But maybe there’s a way to make this dynamic… on the list.

ok

Although this might appear handy, it will have to be handled in a much more streamlined way. An extra click for each purchase would soon become grating.

Incidentally, there was originally a purpose to grouping some equipment into packs: to make them feel more “substantial”, and give them more perceived value (in that they could not be bought until enough keys for the whole pack were obtained). But I guess that’s only an ancillary concern.

Acknowledged, but I see a comment in my code that effectively says “don’t fix that”. Will have to look into it more closely.

9 Likes

Having an extra click for each purchase is not annoying at all. I think that the way we are trying to confirm the purchase (double click) is a bit too easy and people can still accidentally click sometimes. If a screen similar to CHL Licensed items appear it will help preventing accidental clicks in addition to the single/pack benefits above.

1 Like

i have a bit of a suggestion for the singaularity environment, *but its mostly cosmetic.

have it mess with the Time Display (and perhaps wave count, next to the time display, and the start of a wave) at the bottom right by making it cycle through completely random numbers. this is to make it somewhat in tie with the environment description:
Screenshot (804)

No, it does not affect your coolant count. Those are untouched.

Optional: Singularity can also be an environment for Space Race. It basically renders looking at your time useless. The end of mission results will display the Actual Time taken.
If the Wave Count is also affected, you won’t be able to know which wave you’re on by looking. You’ll have to remember.

Should Singularity mess with the Time Display?
  • Time Count Only
  • Time and Wave Count
  • None

0 voters

If you voted None, do not vote for the second poll:

Should this be an environment for Competitive Missions?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

11 Likes

I think it’s a pretty harmless effect that would be pretty nice to have in retro missions, but I think in the case of competitive missions knowing how much time has passed is kinda important so I’d rather disable it from Competitive

2 Likes

did anyone read this

1 Like

It would deactivate bass
The bass region contains the lowest sounds.

But… what’s the point? You’ll just end up with the higher end alone which can be pretty irritating to hear alone

1 Like

i have sensorial problems of all types

Here’s a suggestion: gifting someone can have a short message.

1 Like

Why did you only tag @C0mplex meanwhile this is my initial idea?

1 Like

Share the post that you also suggested this to prove.

1 Like

Actually i have noticed iA once.

@InterAction_studios You should do that please, i don’t want to be an idea-robber.

Of course i don’t want to be an idea-robber, so here it is:
Galactic Cup Knockout phase - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

You are already tagged in a previous update that changed to 8 players. Another player suggested to reduce to 4 players (this update), so both got a medal.

Well, at least he decided to change first, so i don’t think i should get this medal alone. He post the initial idea, and i made it complete by logic and proof, so he should also get the second medal too.