Early Access version 96

But… what’s the point? You’ll just end up with the higher end alone which can be pretty irritating to hear alone

1 Like

i have sensorial problems of all types

Here’s a suggestion: gifting someone can have a short message.

1 Like

Why did you only tag @C0mplex meanwhile this is my initial idea?

1 Like

Share the post that you also suggested this to prove.

1 Like

Actually i have noticed iA once.

@InterAction_studios You should do that please, i don’t want to be an idea-robber.

Of course i don’t want to be an idea-robber, so here it is:
Galactic Cup Knockout phase - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

You are already tagged in a previous update that changed to 8 players. Another player suggested to reduce to 4 players (this update), so both got a medal.

Well, at least he decided to change first, so i don’t think i should get this medal alone. He post the initial idea, and i made it complete by logic and proof, so he should also get the second medal too.

Already awarded in Early Access version 94.

The sound library doesn’t support that. Even if it did, it doesn’t sound like a useful idea.

If you have a laptop, try running it on battery instead of mains (some laptops reduce bass when running on battery to save power)

I would also suggest connecting speakers to your PC/laptop which have bass/treble knobs so you can adjust them individually.

I’ll award your medal during the next update

3 Likes

Hi IA, to get the great minds think alike medal, should i suggest ideas that are easy to code and add?

In general, small/easy ideas have a greater chance of being implemented. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that they’re preferred. Your suggestions can be as large and complex as you’d like.

4 Likes

i see

Read this too: Plan Update #02

3 Likes

Added to v.98 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

However, if I get a bug report about this “feature”, I’m coming after you :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Fixed in v.98 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

5 Likes