Early Access version 92

Why has this been done?

Because Esc now does the same.

1 Like

Because it’s an exploit in the Space Race cheating. And it was removed in version 67
I think iA realizes this too

@InterAction_studios When you are rotaded by an anomaly , gravity in your direction is not working

Changed in v.93 :medal_sports: Idea

This is a bug – already fixed.

No

Changed in v.93 :medal_sports: Idea

Has been already fixed.

Investigating this.

Already fixed.

Fixed in v.93 :medal_sports: Bug

Already fixed.

Already fixed

You mean when it’s disabled? Is that really necessary?

How is it exploitable?

Already fixed.

Already fixed.

It was replaced with holding down ESC. Same thing.

In multiplayer, anomaly zones do not change gravity direction. I suppose I could make it only work for the host, but I decided not to. Change my mind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

well that maybe on Thursday, October 21, the game is going to update version 92

There will definitely be an update. Unsure if it will be a client-only patch or not.

2 Likes

Crashed after changing Sound settings in a single-player mission.
Happened once.

that is a problem

IDK why but it feels like that the weapons are a bit overpowered to bosses now. (LVL 10 vs It’s a plane, no it’s definitely a bird." Hypergun

I hate this version

welp it’s not really exploitable
i mean u can save this mission or just assign this, even though u are guests

rip

Fixed in v93, please try it again tonight on the new version and let me know if problem persists.

Already fixed.

2 Likes

uh so i played the host’s multiplayer mission and this got in the recent list

even retro
also give this to @CattyCheese

1 Like

iA, how about you make this warning appear before starting a competitive mission and not after finishing it? So people know and not get surprised:

1 Like

squadron assignments: the sequel

I chose this behaviour for consistency. If you play a mission, then it’s part of your history (even if it’s multiplayer)

It’s not possible to know if a mission has been disqualified before starting it. You mean preemptively warn that competitive missions may be disqualified? Nah.

5 Likes

I find it interesting

There’s already a warning that appears before hosting multiplayer. Just add competitive warning there. It’s important for people who don’t check the forum.

Should multiplayer warning about competitive mission appear along with the main warning(before hosting a competitive mission):
  • Yeah, I agree.
  • Nah, not nesseccary.

0 voters