Early Access version 91.3

MAIN CHANGES

Another small client-only update, but chock-full with bug fixes and is hence strongly recommended if you’re joining/hosting multiplayer games.

Note that since this is an optional update, it may be the case that you join hosts still using the older v.91.1 or v.91.2 versions, so it’s still possible to see crashes in certain cases. These will all conclusively when everyone moves to v.92 Also, :warning: if you connect with v.91.3 to a host running v.91.1 or v.91.2, you will be able to pause the game but not unpause it. Wait for the host to unpause, or use Ctrl+Alt+X.

You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Tangled Mess” wave.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Treble Trouble” wave.
  • :gear: All vertex buffers now start off with valid data (fixes a lot of garbage seen when joining multiplayer missions while pause menu is up, e.g. Electric fences, spacecraft shields, etc.).
  • :bulb: Speech bubbles now have a maximum duration of 6 seconds.
  • :bulb: Long multiplayer messages constrained to right side of screen.
  • :bulb: Players without callsigns are now prevented from starting multiplayer missions.
  • :bulb: Only hosting player can now pause/unpause multiplayer games (emergency temporary fix).
  • :bulb: Only hosting player can now control Anomaly Zones (emergency temporary fix).
  • :bulb: Clucker Bombs: Reduced particles by 30% (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Translations: Ctrl+T no longer works during multiplayer missions (was causing crashes) (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Keyboard shortcut keys for directly jumping to list items starting with that letter now work (bug introduced in v.91) (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
25 Likes

Does rotating also included or players can rotate to any directions without affecting others?

EDIT: Ctrl+Alt+X (Emergency exit) doesn’t work for me and some players I met randomly in multiplayers as what they themselves said.

Just to clarify, this means holding down Ctrl and Alt, and while they are held down, pressing X. It’s not pressing Ctrl, then Alt, then X. Right?

2 Likes

why does RainbowboyVN get a medal while he slamming on the table

1 Like

Bug report.
I want to report a bug that make player alive when that have no live in singleplayer.

this is a bug occurred when the player died with one live and they disconnect when the particles is still there. when they reconnect, the ship that have exploded came back with a safety bubble but still fail the mission

1 Like

Acceptable “bug” to prevent exploits, previously you are allowed to continue playing.

1 Like

maybe make a whole lot simplier shortcut for quitting a multiplayer mission and put the shortcut on where the controls are shown for you ingame

@InterAction_studios satelitte is automatic fire even i didn’t push right-click or turn off satellite auto-fire

2 Likes

This might sound stupid. Can multiplayer be allowed for players who have reached level 20+?
In the profile, it is imperative that the player creates the first callsign for free. But you already had to pay for the keys for the second change of nickname?

I got kicked out the game while trying to join a multiplayer match

1 Like

It happened to me also. Doesn’t it happen if someone joins filling the server while you are joining?

1 Like

Maybe the room you want to get in was full.

It happend to me too.And then when I login again It was unavailable

How can I fix this?

A few VPN’s can fix it.

1 Like

let me try it

still have problem with vpn

Unsure if this VPN can split tunnels for existing apps & games in the settings or unable to do at all. That’s why I said a FEW of them are able.

1 Like

This “?” will NOT let me to see how much did I upgrade it!

2 Likes

wait a minute!how did this happened ? Chickens are smarter than this!