Early Access version 91.2

ahem … already reported

1 Like

You a host in multiplayer if when you move too fast, the mouse is not in place correctly with the spaceship. (sorry for no pic)

iA. At the Contacts, I can’t type the keyboard to find my contact person

Note: My keyboard is not broken
Edit: Same happend at Squadrons selection

Obviusly you can’t browse for contacts if you don’t click the searchbox and type more than 3 characters.

Unless you mean anything else.

It just a proff that my keyboard isn’t broken

If you don't get it, click this

Previous version (before V91 come out), you can use the keyboard to find the person with the letter on their callsign (you type d and it will show callsign with the letter d in their first callsign letter)
Might hard to explain but hope you understand

can we have a passworded room on multiplayer?

UCO5 when?
in case if someone forget that

Inaccurate waves? :thinking: (there’s a wrong in this picture). This is bug! (not mission name)

latency exists even as a host

its their callsign, not mission name

should’ve shown the whole mission info in multiplay

This was brought like 5 times already, if not more, and even before the first time the answer was kind of given.

3 Likes

Someone seemed to be crashing when attempting to join on the egg cannonade wave during a session i hosted

1 Like

For host players: Doesn’t your spaceship lag while moving or they’re same?

For the most part, it moves like as if you’re the host in Ci3-5, but there are the occasional lag spikes.

1 Like

That looks like a GPU bug, and disconnecting from the internet probably had nothing to do with it.

This is intended, but now I’m thinking maybe I should change it :thinking:

Expected. Even if you’re hosting you have a small amount of ping.

Fixed in v.91.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.92 (note: NOT v.91.3) :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

can someone make the idea of a spaceship family that starts with more lives or has a shield that protects the next hit and regenerates with kills?
im not creative

suggestion
if an item is not sellable like a squadron license do not put the selling price on the sell button
also have a “do not show this message again” checkbox on multiplayer warning

Noted.

That warning serves a purpose. It will eventually be removed altogether.

3 Likes