Early Access version 87

Nope. If you failed, you can fly it again until the leaderboards appear. The opposite is with the daily mission. Because you can fly the daily mission only 1 time.

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

Part of the anomalies is covered up by the barriers, so I think their size is ok.

Ideally, yes, but I don’t keep track of that. So it’s a generic message for both cases.

This message always appears when the results of your mission will not be taken into account, regardless of whether mission is only-fly-once or not.

4 Likes

The danger zone for “I’ll be back!” boss wave is unnecessary. Please remove it.

1 Like

Will a match be added in the future to determine the third and fourth?
ex: me and rainbowboyVN

1 Like

Or move it to the edge.

1 Like

IA, can you remove the safe zone for “the chicken and bubble wobble” wave? I don’t think that is necessary to stand that safe zone.
Or you should add more enemies to 5 (or 6) instead of 4.

I think those zones from “I’ll be back”, “Chicken Wobble”, “Marching On” are intended to be beginner-friendly, so they are still shown even though it’s obvious. Can we have a danger zone shown in Bullet Rain (upside down) as well? The barriers appear quite suddenly.

2 Likes

Dares will disappear after a while. I think this will cause to not being able to decline. I flew my last dare, but I’m not able to decline

1 Like

Hi MNaeemi777,

I understand this, The one with the problems, seasoned, currently tier 30. This has been happening since the 87_1 update. I only have to be in the vacinity, say, a different weapon,to get it; and I tend to stick to certain weapons, except for the higher levels.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Louis

Hmm… changed in v.88 :medal_sports: Idea

Currently, no.

Well, yes, but the appear almost halfway up the screen. Players would typically hover much closer to the top/bottom.

That’s a bug. Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a bug ("excessively large collection radius ") and has been already fixed for the next update.

5 Likes

iA, could you make it so that after both recruits finish the last round of the knockout phase, the event ends immediately/after 30 minutes?

5 Likes

bit impatient, eh :smirk:

3 Likes

Uhh… IA, we got a problem here.
I don’t know why there is a x text in my vietnamese translation here, can you fix it?

@Francis, do you have a reason why you removed me from your contacts?

I did it to clean up a bit the already-huge list

Can I add you to contacts?

Ok, why not

@Francis, why are you still standing in one place?

Why not

4 Likes

why instead of Revenge of The Yolk costs Ultimate Omelette?