Early Access version 87

its just a joke about clam

:bulb: UI list sorting criteria are now saved on server and persist across log-ins (@Rektz1337 :medal_sports: Idea)

sice you do this on “to do list” on the planet area could you make an “save all for latter” if it’s not so difficult and you don’t lose so much time!..why because personally I like to make that “to do list” full and than empty! :muscle:

Dear @InterAction_studios, why aren’t those waves added here?
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3
Screenshot_4 I did it so that you would know
Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7

Also, why haven’t the missiles been added here?
Screenshot_8

@Ahmed577 I’m not talking to you!

This was added as “Saucer Attack” and “Mars Attack!” waves, Blue-Alien Fester replaced:

1 Like

I actually contacted the developer

Aren’t you going to get the same answer anyways

oh, don’t talk nonsense!

I’m making it easier for him since he would give you the same answer(also all of these waves you listed were suggested before, they will be added later).

1 Like

Screenshot_9

Why did you post this here? :confused:

1 Like

Because he deleted me due to the fact that I tried to follow him, and then he decided to add me to contacts, I accepted him

1 Like

Who even cares

2 Likes

Dude wtf is wrong with you

Also, different topics exist for a reason

It’s not necessary and nobody cares about other’s contacts.

That’s a completely different change than sorting persistence. And it doesn’t sound useful/popular enough to justify the effort.

Some have already been added (see @SA-GoldenBoss128 answer). Balloon chickens were turned into a separate enemy, so no need for the wave. The rest require unique graphics so they are very low-priority.

3 Likes

Is this intended(Cardinality of Four):

Also make Anomalies smaller at “Tag, You’re it!” wave because they are too big.

1 Like

I bet it’s related to this: Early Access version 85.3 - #243 by Francis

1 Like

Should it say “You have been eliminated from this cup. Please wait until the next one starts in a few days.”?

7 Likes

Although everyone obviously knows that if you fail a Space Race mission you will not get in the leaderboard… should we still show “This mission has been disqualified” message if you fail the Space Race mission?

1 Like