Early Access version 87

81 waves boss rush

1 Like

Or maybe comet chase.

This topic is for early access ideas and bug stuff, so your post should be in chatting place

4 Likes

What is that +XX% points I saw on the Knockout board?

If you saw that number front of anyone’s callsigns, this means they won with %XX score different.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

There’s something weird about this update!
Profound,
Before you could get close to a powerup, or another style of weapon, and you would have to be on top of it, to get it, or, not get it, now, it seems you only have to be near whatever it is, and you get it.
Its like the aura around you is bigger, or the space around whatever it is , is bigger.
Help!

Best Regards,
Louis

Further to this missive, I have “Appetite Attractor” loaded, but it attracts everything, and it seems to have got bigger around the ship.

I think you were using Appetite’s with Eggular’s together. In previous version, Eggulars were reducing range of Appetite’s as you see in the below, but this has been fixed in this new version and both work so fine. :wink:

huge range

Why didn’t my points count?!

1 Like

Because you lost, sorry. Francis’ score was %6 more than yours.

1 Like

How some people get 0% at knockout phase?

1 Like

The difference number is not exact. This should be from %0.01 to %0.99. Sometimes if the opponent doesn’t respond, the match results as %0.

1 Like

But my question: What does the percent can do? (except to know you win or not)

That just shows you with how much different you defeated your rival. In short, if the number is front of your callsign, you won.

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll get up early tomorrow and defeat him!

I meant you are removed from this galactic cup, till the next one begins. You have only one chance in the knockout phase.

1 Like

If the adversary doesn’t do the mission the game thinks they still did it and got 0 points. Then, your score is multiplied by 100 and then divided by 0. But since you can’t divide by 0 the game just thinks the result is 0 by default

2 Likes

IA forbade swearing?

Um, what? I didn’t sweared.

???