Early Access version 85.3

Don’t say that, it is useful at other waves too.

Probably because it appeared first and pecking order depends on that.

1 Like

iA, the slob chickens’ behavior in “Ribbit!” is quite weird. Like, instead of teleporting to the other side they start moving slowly to it.

Slobs always move slower than other chickens.

1 Like

Yes, but they’re not meant to behave like that in that wave

When you quickly destroy the wave and the food does not have time to fall to the ship and without waiting for the collection, a medal is awarded. Accordingly, the medal for collecting 90% of food in one wave does not count. Is that how it should be? When you defeat the boss, the system will not award a medal until you collect the gift.

It’s not necessary in my opinion. That would be so annoying, because you need to collect them all until you go to next wave. You can still collect those items in the next wave.

This happens only in final wave of that mission. In previous versions, you had only a few seconds (under 5 seconds, if I’m not mistaken) to collect, but this has been fixed later and you can now collect them all.

The food does not have time to fall and after the destruction of the wave, it immediately awards medals. There is no 5 seconds.

I’m talking about regular waves. If this going to be applied on regular waves too, this takes more time for the next wave.

It was for final wave of missions in previous versions. (Even older than v40)

In this mission, quickly destroying the wave, it is impossible to collect all the food, because it does not have time to fall and a medal is immediately awarded. And it turns out that I cannot get a medal for collecting.

1 Like

How about you find a temporary solution like “leaving the last enemy until everything is collected”?

2 Likes

Yes, that works, but then you can’t get the “perfect” multi-kill

1 Like

It’s only one enemy. Do you have a better solution?

1 Like

Kill all, expect one and you’ll get that medal.

1 Like

And if I accidentally destroy the last enemy. I’ve tried doing this. Very uncomfortable 50/50. Moreover, this game is not yet final and there may be such flaws in it.

Then leave 2 or 3 enemies alive. :wink:

1 Like

It will not change anything. I sweep them off very quickly.)

I always get (90% Food collection) medal.

I have max. 11 out of 20 medals for this mission are due to a flaw in the game.

Another random suggestion:

Make the bonus colour coding the same as the episodes’. (Blue for Pecking Order, Green for Clean Sweep, Pink for Multikill, etc.)

Oh, and perhaps give them a slight hud glow effect, and make them a little more transparent as well.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-07-13 154340
Isn’t “paintjob” was the correct word?