Early Access version 85.3

But everyone having the same bonus… it just kills the purpose of having it and that is my point

Yeah, but that means there is no point in putting effort into removing it.

Isn’t that supposed to be Show 'em, not Show’em

iA, could you prevent the balloon chickens from spawning in Centipede, Zig-zag, The Magic Flute, and Bend/Kick it like Beckhen only if one of those waves is being played on its “upside-down” variant?

3 Likes

iA, I think the “hint” button needs to be made a bit more obvious. Or at least renamed. This should hopefully make it more apparent to those who do not know about it’s existence.

3 Likes

When I destroyed the UFO from the “Fester” alien, I see the green smoke instead of red smoke. Can you change the smoke depend on the light color of UFO?

5 Likes

Can you add password feature to accounts? And ability to reset it when it is forgotten.

2 Likes

Technically pin code already does that. If you need account to be forgotten, just delete it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they mean “The ability to reset the password if you forget it.”

6 Likes

So impersonating can be less though. Also I meant the ability to reset the password if you forget it.

1 Like

uhhhh. You can decline a dare after you fly a friendly. This is kinda exploitable

2 Likes

Check this:

2 Likes

I think Friendly match should not be declinable. ( you can’t decline friendly match )

2 Likes

Feature request:
When you are going to start a mission and you want to configure which equipments you want add a checkbox for “use this configuration only for this flight” and if you check that the next mission after this the configuration is back to the previous one
I mean that could be handy

1 Like

IA, I have suggest. Can you add something in League like:

• Add a random turbo difficulty in “Friendly match” dare only but it’ll only appear 1 of 3 dare’s mission (friendly match won’t effect on dare point so i think it’s fine)

• Add restart “icon” to change 3 dare’s missions when player want choose other dare to someone (“Friendly match” dare can change unlimitedly but Normal dare will have the number of changes is limited to 3 or 5 and CHL players are 10 or x10)

Add pecking order bonus to four lane merge

But it already has it

1 Like

i have not got it

Edit: i have doublechecked everything and still no pecking order bonus. weird… is it a bug?

Make sure you are using Pecking Order Revealer HUD.

1 Like

So i wasted 600 keys and saw that each phase does not have the order everyone would normally expect
I mean why not just 4 straight lines like caught by surprise