Early Access version 84

in the magic flute wave you don’t recive the pecking order bonus :thinking:…it’s a bug?

i think is no
bc the pecking order is still keep going until last phase
for each portal
not each phase

3 Likes

but it think it should be counted for each phase…after all what is the pecking order bonus>?
“a minimum of 4 enemies must be killed in order”

That would become too noisy. Even saucers are kinda pushing it.

Changed in v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

It’s better to have a simple rule: you can only assign it if you haven’t flown it before.

Fixed in v.85 :medal_sports: Bug

Known, but delaying the charity any longer would make it drop simultaneously with the wave start, which would make it difficult to collect (thus defeating much of its purpose)

There is one pecking order per portal. You must kill all enemies coming out of a particular portal (not just one group of 4)

This is not possible. All enemies inside a given portal are part of one big group.

3 Likes

Can shady dealers LED color be different? Some shadies blue, red, orange and etc. Or they have status LED color. Example it has between 3-5 deals color be green or 6-10 be purple, +10 blue, 1 or 2 yellow, no deals red. OR if it have as deals rarity.
PicsArt_۰۶-۲۶-۰۸.۳۰.۱۸
PicsArt_۰۶-۲۶-۰۸.۲۹.۳۸
PicsArt_۰۶-۲۶-۰۸.۲۹.۱۸
ShadyDealer
PicsArt_۰۶-۰۳-۰۵.۲۶.۵۲

4 Likes

Could you at least apply it to Double Team missions only?

Also:

• Why is Pecking Order reversed:

• How about you reduce “Pulsating/Palpitating Grid” wave to 2 phases instead of 3 and “The Magic Flute” wave to 4 groups instead of 6?

2 Likes

No, that would be even more of a specific rule. I did revisit your suggestion of ‘refreshing’ assignments, however database is currently set up only for single assignments, so supporting refreshes would be a lot more work than it’s worth.

Fixed in v.85 :medal_sports: Bug

No, it can’t depend on deals (because at the galaxy level this information is not known). It could just be random (but I like it better this way).

9 Likes

I might be wrong but in my opinion The Iron Chef into double team don’t fit well! because you are allways the target!!!yes YES this type of mission is ment to be very hard but with iron chef and example a crab you don’t have anny chance!!!

1 Like

Nah, it’s fine imo. Mysterious Ship+Crab is harder.

2 Likes

Gosh! I hate this team!

Not worse than Mysterious Ship & Crab V.2

2 Likes

Yeah, I can deal with other ones but not this one. I beat it only once with dying.

2 Likes

I managed to find a Thundercluck…it took some searching though.

You could find it easy in daring

Why is the lightning fryer’s sound at 10 :zap: is the same like as if it was at 9 :zap: ? Was it changed or is it a bug? If it is the former, then link please. (Also, if you want proof, just compare the sound of lightning fryer when it is at 10 :zap: in CIU to the one in CI3 at prologue which is also 10 :zap:, I’m sure there’s a difference) I’m asking this because I have been inactive for many months and I have missed many changes during this inactivity and also because it is unusual. (edit: Btw I meant holding it and shooting it normally without overdrive)

1 Like

Interesting.

iA, is it also possible to fix Wheel of Fortune, Chicken Roulette and Chicken Quadrants’ pecking orders? On the two roulette waves it starts from a chicken that’s inside the barriers, and in Chicken Quadrants it starts from a chicken that’s above the others.

May this is a little bug. ( , )

But why would a radially arranged wave even have pecking order? It makes sense if it’s something like Chicken Interception, but not for Wheel of Fortune or Chicken Roulette. Chicken Quadrants, eh, yeah, makes sense I guess. Though I really don’t see why shooting chickens in some arbitrary order should confer some bonus when the wave isn’t about chickens coming in order.

Let me reiterate: Pecking Order is a great bonus for waves like Chicken Interception, or Look in all Directions, but it just doesn’t make sense on waves where chickens come together.

5 Likes
  • In “Visitors from Another Dimension”, reduce the number of portals or reduce the interval between each portal so that the wave is shorter.

• In “Visitors from Another Dimension”, make the safe zone centered more towards the bottom middle, since portals sometimes spawn in the safe zone at the sides.

• Make the notifications tab fade out as well when we are in it.

• In supernova missions, make secondary debris smaller than their respective primary debris, because sometimes the secondary debris are larger than the primary debris.