Early Access version 84

Yeah, the league points system is wack

6 Likes

If you lose against someone who has less points than you, you’ll lose more points.
This rule applies to everyone. If you also defeat someone who has more points than you, you’ll gain more points.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Change thundercluck’s death sound to sound more like a rock star instead of a normal chicken.

1 Like

About thundercluck, will he angry when his guitar get broken??

1 Like

Then i’ll give him another one. Lol!

2 Likes

I once made an OC with a similar fighting style.

Results:

48% said 100-200 keys. Now @InterAction_studios how it costs now is with you.

3 Likes

And why one person wanted a very expensive price?

why not

2 Likes

So buying music is meant to be expensive?

This is just a poll to help IA choose the price easier. But IA will choose the last price. he can choose another price.

1 Like

I mean, it’s a very delicate issue. It’s not really essential, but you also don’t want players buying too much of it. Personally, I’d prefer if they were rewards for some specific achievements, so that it’s fun to get them+ you don’t have to sacrifice keys you could use for other important stuff just to hear a different track in game.

3 Likes

There are some players that would prefer to have one music in an entire mission though

1 Like

Changed in v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

13 Likes

I assume, it’ll work like Sergeant and Party Chicken? More frames of animation, but without hurting one? Kinda sad :z

Can you add an armored chilcken engine sound?

1 Like

iA:

• How about making the mission assignable again after 1 month?

• How about removing the underlined word like you did with “Asteroid Belt”:

• Gaps should be wider at “Skyscrapers” wave, I died at that gap while moving with my BX-8:

2 Likes

Bug:
I really like boss rushes but there is one thing, if you beat a level that is hugely zoomed out and you face a level that zooms in the screen charity appears out of no where in top center of the screen
How about zooming in the screen first and THEN give the charity so they do not appear out of no where on screen or do em with some timing to prevent this from happening.

1 Like

Probably you need to collect the charity before the screen zooms out