Early Access version 84

Try to logout & login.

1 Like

No

It’s a choice between visual correctness and functional correctness. I chose the latter. I could make it “look correct”, but the damage would still be internally dealt where you see it now. That would create even bigger problems as you would see enemies die out of thin air.

That is the plan. It’s on my list, but it turns out that it’s far from trivial to solve analytically and I still haven’t got around to thinking about it yet.

Indeed it’s a bug, and I wonder how nobody else noticed it until now It works if you log out and back in again. Still, I’ve fixed it so a logout/login is no longer necessary. Fixed in v.85

Incidentally, untranslated phrases will wrap around in this weird way (this is an unfortunate consequence of how left-to-right phrases are embedded in right-to-left phrases).

9 Likes

Ninja chicks should be disallowed in the following waves

• pulsating/palpitating grid
  • shape shifters/whip into shape

because there will be a high chance of losing a life

If you stand in the centre, they can’t touch you.

2 Likes

Can I get the “Unprepared” medal, if I use mountable skill?

1 Like

Yeah, skills, backgrounds and music doesn’t affect it.

Also @InterAction_studios that is weird(exhausts):

It’s Darth_Skembesion’s spacecraft.

Could all progress messages be sorted on top after challenge messages?

“Security Droid Patrol” wave is too long, how about decreasing the amount of Droids by 30%? For example if the amount of Security Droids that appear is 12, reduce it to 8(also no medal needed, only credit).

If you have a message at “Notifications” and “Important”, it will take you to “Important” first, could you make it take you to “Notifications” instead? It’s more preferable.

2 Likes

How about bomber users?

No, I have tested it, it does not work

1 Like

They don’t deserve to live but yes, it should work even with BX-9, though it’s a little harder than with H&C 101.

1 Like

Just in-case: If you equipped Satellites to your spacecraft while flying unprepared, you won’t get the medal.

2 Likes

A simple idea for Ass Beam Absolver Beam:

Add a “Fully Charged” sound effect.

11 Likes

Can the coin rotate like a key?

While we’re at it, can we also have a brief flash indicating Absolver is fully charged?

If that’s too much a fairly thin pulse effect might do?

1 Like

Great, more visual noise

3 Likes

To be fair, it could probably be done and not get in the way too much. I think a sound effect would do the job just fine, unless we want to consider the aspect of accessibility.

Fun fact: humans generally react faster to auditory stimuli than to visual stimuli: Reaction times to sound, light and touch - Human Homo sapiens - BNID 110800

6 Likes

Somthing like idea , Idk
:
Can super nova debries clean the cold parts?(Because they are hot :no_mouth: , I know you all know this but … Why am I doing this?)
Or should we do not have super nova in cold missions

So need to wait for another galaxy reset. As how darkness missions removed in hot planets

1 Like

That’s a dare

1 Like

My friendly match :wink: hope you had fun with 3 environments :smiling_imp: also I don’t think it’s necessary since this happens only at League.

5 Likes

Yes that was it

Yes :unamused: :grin:

1 Like