Early Access version 81

Do you think he talks too much at high difficulty?
Try delaying more

worked, thanks

anyway pro-gamer sounds too silly, can it be named Professional mode?

1 Like

we’re pro gamers

It’s the name of a feature… in a game about chickens in space. You possibly can’t have something “silly” compared to the rest of that.

3 Likes

llama mode

3 Likes

Bullet spray, but the hero quip is so irrelevant lol

iA, can you fix this problem, sometimes hero quips may be irrelevant to the wave

ps: wave name is bullet spray

3 Likes

Is it me or pro mode makes the scrolling less smooth (when you reach a boss wave, it just stop, almost like ci2 and below)

2 Likes

iA, something go wrong with this

3 Likes

Q:Does Darth Vader spin ship or does the ship spin at will?

nice bug you got here

1 Like

thats not a bug
its part of pro-gamer mode

3 Likes

Darth will spin the ship. Read hero quips of CI5 while fighting him.

jytge
Why do we receive multi-kills bonus after medal awarding? I mean multi-kill bonus used to be given immediately after the end of wave and before of medal awarding for a second, but they now will be awarded at same time.

1 Like

Make a limit for Hero quip in The Henperor’s Apprentice, very annoying when you play at 100% difficulty SSH

:bulb: “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” boss:
Idea:
Relate the yolk’s firing time with the yolk’s health.
I mean if yolk is shooting a bullet per a second in 100% health , in 75% health it should have shoot a bullet per three fourth of a sec , in 50% health it should have shoot a bullet per half of a sec and in 25% health it should have shoot a bullet per one fourth of a sec.
The numbers I used are examples. With each percentage reduction in health (even if it is not very obvious) firing time must be increased.
This can be done with a little mathematical calculation.
Firing speed = main firing speed which is 100 + percentage of damage to the yolk

not gonna accept this idea
too many buff in Mother-Hen ship now
(seriously stop thinking about buff boss we need new content)

11 Likes

U HeRu Iz DrUnK…

Your hero is drunk…

Or HiZ MaInD Iz Pre akupaide

Or his mind is preoccupied

2 Likes

Is it possible to like if there is data loss, to get back data using that folder

1 Like

Don’t know how to feel about the Saucer Chickens not being 100% accurate but meh…

1 Like