Early Access version 81

It came back as a tribute to ci5

2 Likes

so the time has passed but some thinks has remain the same :slightly_smiling_face: I’m talking about the so called NPC and I mean the droids and shady dealer’s…
question number one ?! when you find one of those I think that you should recive some keys somethink like exploring a planet.!
and about the droids what about mission complete filter!..

.when you “raid a droid” you complete some missions or not ? I think that it should be counted like mission completed and I mean the small circle 2/2 :stuck_out_tongue: any official opinion @InterAction_studios it’s hard to do? planed? it doesn’t make sense?

So… this means that Saucers are from Mars? Good to know.

:new: Added alien saucer enemy variation (props to whoever discovers the reference).

Metal Slug 3 reference?

A small suggestion: Why not making alien saucers watch the player? I meant a simple eye rotation. (No medal needed)

1 Like

Will we finally have eggships and missile?

1 Like

Unlikely but I hope so

2 Likes

But the 2nd time it came as if it’s a new message, like it showed as a notification and even got the image on its top-right.

And since some players in CLC topic are daring in time record why not make it real? Like some League missions would be based on time record instead of points. It applies to all mission types and will have 25% chance of appearing on the list, example:

A one-time message tutorial will appear the first time you select a time record mission type, if someone dared you a time record mission and you wanna know the difference between it and a normal mission type, add this icon next to mission type\name:
TimeWatch

Also Space Race rules should apply to it(example: specials weapons= +30 secs, mass condenser and speedy recovery are disabled, etc…).

What do you think:
  • I support it.
  • I support it but only for chicken invasion missions.
  • I don’t like it.
0 voters
1 Like

:bug: Removed “Clean sweep” from “Retro Invaders” wave

Suggested in before by Daxxxis.

1 Like

:new: Added “I’ll be back” boss

Could this possibly be a reference to Terminator? :eyes:

4 Likes

Wait which boss is it based on

Most likely

• :new: Added “Ribbit!” wave.

3 Likes

I don’t understand this one:

I used jets, attractors, etc… but it’s still empty, what’s it do?

1 Like

If you use an H&C ship, this will add the percentage of your key yield

2 Likes

18%, 12% or 6% key bonus on H&C101, H&C201 and H&C301 respectively

4 Likes

Ah, ok. But why it said equipment and other stuff? These words should be removed if “Equipment perks” is affected be H&Cs only.

1 Like

I remember the phrase “0 points” being on the trophies’ tooltip. Now that it has been removed, why not remove the spacing as well?

CIU_2021-05-09_22-18-18

Make the HUD transparent when the spacecraft is pretty close to it. This is much needed in waves where the battlefield zooms out. My ship also got destroyed to a projectile that was on the edge of the screen on the wave “Shoot the Core!”.

1 Like

Perhaps they planned to have more equipment that affects this bonus, but I’m not sure really.

2 Likes

Even if it’s planned it still shouldn’t be added(yet).

About this problem:

Jets should be cheaper because we use them a lot in Bombers.

I found another solution but I’ll make a poll to see which one you support more:

• Jets should be cheaper.
  • Bombers should have key bonus(it increases more the more Bomber is slower).
  • Leave it as it is.
  • Another opinion(reply).

0 voters