Early Access version 76

Also iA, I haven’t seen boss rush or droid raid stages in a while, in Weekly. Is it fine?

But electric is still an exception for space race?

It is. Although, lightning has been made repeatable in the meantime, so I wonder if it’s possible to re-introduce electric into Space Race.

They’re enabled in the code. But their weights are lower (0.5 and 0.125), so they’re rarer.

4 Likes

I opened my PC now to check and at 76 folder all 7 files are there, so maybe because it’s my first launch, but F9 is still not working, I’m glad you’ll fix it next version.

If they’ll appear at the same time always for everyone and be fair then why not?

How about a poll

Should the Lightning environment return in Space Races?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know

0 voters

well can you give the link so that i can confirm you really did it?

(edit:tbh i found it Early Access version 67 - #103 by SA-GoldenBoss128)

But I already gave it ;-;

3 Likes

I have an Idea for a boss that no one cares about
blast from the past
remember him on Wave 120 CI2
it shoots the laser towards u
so for nostalgia of that boss
I decided to make it happen but here’s the exception it only appears at 110% above difficulty
by Donny kurniawan
Pls don’t stole my Idea I think so hard about this idea ;]

2 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested

0 voters

iA, I know this was discussed b4 but why Big Chicken have health bar at normal battle and was removed at double team?

1 Like

Because that big chicken is fueled with charged fermented sugar dipped double glazed apple gritter is so powerful that it destroyed the health bar another boss

2 Likes

Unless till next year as 122nd anniversary.

1 Like

didn’t the rng effect the time that you would finish the race cuz of the lightning strikes, and that was the main reason it got removed?

Because it was initially the exact same enemy, so it had the same settings both in boss waves and Double Teams. At some point I wanted to give it a health buff, so I had to split it off into a separate enemy. Since it’s now separate, I decided to remove the individual health bar too.

2 Likes

Well is it possible to add a health bar to it at Double Team? Will be helpful.

iA will kill you

1 Like

For a question ;-;

yes…

How’d you know?

When boss became angry, why not are they attacking fast?
Make them attack faster.