Early Access version 76

Here is a round of ideas that have occurred to me these days:

1. Show the number of units of a product that is left in the store, this would be a detail only to notice why they are out of stock. Along with that some droid type bring products to the store when they need supplies.

2. “Surprise” type missions, in this type of mission the conditions are totally random, that is, in one wave it can have the lightning environment and in the next heat. Not very original but maybe it could be a challenge type mission or something.

3. items:

Approve of everything: Being equipped the environments will not affect you (heat, cold and electricity) you will lose the extra score that these missions give you.

Rubbier: All collectibles capable of bouncing will turn to rubber. This helps them to spend more time on the screen since they will bounce more due to the fact that they are made of rubber.

Parts Shield: When you die, pieces of your ship that has just been destroyed will surround the next one. These chunks protect you and deal damage to the enemy if a chunk collides with one. If a projectile collides with a piece of ship it will be destroyed by the projectile.

1. Weapons (concepts):

Missile launcher: This would be a “massive” damage weapon, it would launch mini missiles that at level 0 would do damage in a 3x3 range, at level 10 where the “overdrive” icon is, a missile will appear that will charge over time When it is loaded it will launch a large missile that will do 5% higher damage than a normal ICBM and at level 20 it will launch 2 large missiles when loaded. If this weapon is paired with an ICBM they have a synergy of projectile and reload speed. Since this weapon after each shot must be recharged.

Project “precision”: This weapon has a limited amount of projectiles, this would be 5. It would have the highest damage in the game together with the projectile speed but if you lose a shot this projectile will be lost forever but if you hit an enemy or boss this shot won’t be missed. IF you lose all 5 shots this weapon will go away and will be replaced by a random one.

Zero gravity: When firing and holding the firing button the projectile will stay still in one position and when it is released it will be fired. The time that the projectile can be still is 5 seconds, after that time and if the button is not released yet, the bullet will fire alone.

1. An option called “Super background”, this option gives the backgrounds some PNG images of planets, ships, shops, etc. of the game. The idea is that it shows that you are playing in a universe full of places to visit. If you don’t want to have those images because they can be distracting, deactivate them.

2. Better daily rewards, when entering the message an image would appear with the month and the number of days of that month, within those days would be the prizes for entering the game on that date. Every weekend they can give you some type of special weapon and at the end of the month a pack of them, in addition to that day by day the rewards of keys are improving.

3. Satellites:

Candle: This candle would be a cheaper version than the Barbequer but unlike it it has an advantage in the dark missions, since in these missions it gives you a greater range of vision. This will do damage when approaching its flame to an enemy, when doing damage the wax is consumed and decreases the mission range it gives you in the dark missions.

Spatula: This satellite would have the operation of the sword in “the legend of zelda”, that is to say, when attacking, it would do so in a sweep form. This can deal damage and push enemies back and destroy projectiles but each time one of these actions is done it will break, the maximum number of spatulas that can be equipped is 2 (Maybe it has a synergy with Utensil poker)

5 Likes

not a swear word, but serious enough

1 Like

I’m curious about the reasoning behind this? Gifting seems like a non-exploitable thing, to me. Wouldn’t allowing more people to gift just allow more total sales?

I’m almost certainly overlooking something here, but I can’t figure out what it might be.

l’argent

I have a question : When will you put it on steam?

1 Like

IA, why you didn’t saw my post? Here it is.

Really?
Can we?

I thought that is an ability of iron chef.
(And any robot which have arm such as giant robotic crab v1 and v2)

Hello there
I have two little ideas those are not worth making a separate topic.

1:

When you have corn shotgun it won’t be overheat and it will change to popcorn , And when it is popcorn it doesn’t hit feathers well but on rocks (such as super nova debris and asteroids) it works well.
Now isn’t it better that Corn Shotgun hardly destroys rocks when it is popcorn?
I know it will make game harder but in my opinion “more harder , more fun!”

2:

Add a purview for shield!

1 Like

You can gift by buying one of those packs.

1 Like

Already suggested and denied by iA: he will need a very pain work which can’t.

2 Likes

iA, how about adding a Pecking Order bonus on pulsating/palpitating grids?

People gonna old once the wave finishes

1 Like

Also iA, some questions about Weekly: Is the chance to get 3 environments at once 4,166%?
And since you can see the environments of upcoming ironmans, can you tell us if there will be a 3-environmental weekly any time soon? :smirk:

2 Likes

IA how about buff chance to appear for droid raids and Boss Rush to have same chance like comet chase and Meteor Storm (because we rarely see droid raids and Boss Rush appear)

3 Likes

late to this party, but PLEASE, FOR DEAR GOD, how many times do you want ucho 5 while you are screaming for other ucho? “unfunny” things aside, this is cool

I’ve done that a few times and it wasn’t that bad. You’re probably just too impatient.

1 Like

Can you add the number of missions we saved / assignment missions / favourite missions?
It’s hard to know how many of those

Could you please stop overreacting

2 Likes

Can confirm, it takes a while but it’s possible.