Early Access version 75

chào các đồng chí

5 Likes

It has kinda come to my attention that asteroids are kinda hard to see under certain space backgrounds and so, I’ve come up with some new asteroid designs.Bright Asteroid
I increased the general brightness of the asteroid, but I fear it might not be enough to distinguish it from the background, so I put ores in the asteroid below.
Ored asteroid
I presume I could’ve done a better job with the ores, but they’re there to help differentiate the asteroid from the background.
lava asteroid single
I made the red asteroids glow with hot, yellow lava to help distinguish it from the red background found in hot environments.

Unfortunately, I don’t exactly know how color blindness works, so it might turn out that these designs are flawed, so feel free to criticize these designs.

And if you’re wondering why I’m suggesting this cosmetic tweak, it’s for the people who have eyesight problems, and so rather than just excluding them, I hope that with these changes, it might help them. I know that modifying the asteroid textures is a pretty sizable task AFAIK, but it might be worth it if it means helping out a whole bunch of people.

22 Likes

maybe this could be included in the color blind mode

1 Like

Tbh the asteroids in the wave Asteroids! no, really! are kinda hard to see in a normal environment, regardless of the CI background used, at least for me.

3 Likes

Hey IA can you read those? (if you don’t want or it’s not necessary)

-Can you add by use any key button in keyboard (to turn it off and turn it back on when you need) to hide those (the red circles).

It’s kind annoying and I can’t see the spacecraft and bullets. Although it takes up about 5% of the screen but I want to remove it so I can see all full screen.

-Create key button shortcuts or add part fleet change in page “prepare to fly” to change weapons, spacecraft and satelittes.

-In wave “twice infinity” (>100%), the chickens have shoot yellow bullets but chicken infinity in wave “chicken multiplicity” (>100%) don’t have, “double team” either.

-Add mega bosses in ironman too (the yolk star, egg cannon, hen ship), I mean not add them into double team, it’s already hard than double team (or not), just add them as single wave.

-Will the weapons have uncommon, rare, legendary (like spacecraft)?

(I just want IA add the first part only, the
other part will depends about he have or not)

3 Likes

Don’t

This should work

why why why? actually i think of this idea for like way before you, but i didnt request it, simply quite hard, in this situation? idk, it’s kinda hard when a lot of chickens are roaming around when “multiplied”

Please
Stop
Buffing
Bosses
PLEASE!

8 Likes

uh the infini-chick already shoots 6 barrages and spiral attack in double team is impossible to dodge because with other bosses can ram at you
and casual players exist for this to try to defeat the double team missions

And the bullet is chonk as shit and you only have a small room to dodge

should we let IA make the idea bosses thing first? like i see legitamitely no changes to the game, other than just double team, nothing was unique either, there is no new bosses, literally, and i think adding new bosses and after that, buffing older bosses is a better choice

For the love of god, please let iA making something cool instead of making hard things harder

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios Take a look at this

Please take it into consideration next update.

23 Likes

I would like some new content. Although iA stated that, as of now, the game needs no new content

4 Likes

So basically in Double Team, Iron Chef sometimes only throws 1 vegetable when he tries to do the double throw attack, the unthrowed vegetable sticks to his other hand (I only see this after I lost the mission though)

1 Like

I would like to see/hear new music as well. Playing the mission/victory theme for special bosses like magnetic, henley, bossa ect. is poor excuse for a lack of new boss theme. This work only with alien mother ship. Everything else just fall down. This reminds me how the PSP version of Platypus doesnt have a boss theme, despite that the PC version already had one, but things right there are pretty different from what we have here.

4 Likes

Mysterious Ship appears faster than Mother Hen-Ship.

And they’re not in a line.

1 Like

Why should they?

Sorry, but this annoys me a bit.

1 Like

I’m mildly annoyed that the 150 posts here had little to do with Cyberpunk 2077 and weak game launches.