Early Access version 75

why Do I hear boss music?

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/822419264040075294/cant_olet_you.ogg

No, Kylo-Hen said he doesn’t want medal and iA doesn’t give him any medals. That doesn’t mean iA’s under his command.

Whatever you say.

For example Mysterious Ship+King Crab, or UCO 4+Laser Crab, UCO 4+Laser Crab is impossible even at tourist. I’m not complaining anyway.

Nah, 99% is better.

I change it to 99% hope you’re happy.

If this gets added, I don’t want the medal, what part of that do you not understand?

Yeah, thanks to you guys.

Yeah, like UCO 4+Laser Crab for example.

No, I stopped at 99%.

Suit yourself then.

141%.

How about you do that then?

1 Like

savage

At least I don’t spam useless suggestions that make the game boring or harder without any originality.

k, NPC: Henry's Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant)

3 Likes

the rest of your ideas are already suggested and you still get the medal

Too much off-topic.

Just because they’re useless to you doesn’t mean they’re useless to everyone.

Good job!

It’s called “Luck” iA noticed it from my post.

what lol

1 Like

i agree

1 Like

^ i agree, true, damn straight, correct, indeed, you’re right.

like no offense but i can NEVER understand what this dude says or his goals

It’s better.

lol? wdym?

Oh trust me, he’s already contributed more than you ever did. The Henry’s Clothing Shop idea should be proof of this. You meanwhile made a mockery of game balancing and now the game will need more development time to make the game not be unfair for casuals. I hope you’re happy with yourself.

By doing this you are still posting percentages, which proves that by trying to play around with a statement you made a fool of yourself.

This is coming from you.

Why do you think more than 5 people are against your buffs

It’s called stealing and everyone noticed from your posts. iA just did that because he doesn’t want the forum to go AWOL, which congrats now broke again.

2 Likes

What have v75 become

Goldenboss singlehandedly ruined it.

5 Likes

Oh and before I forget, if you truly don’t want iA to give you a medal ping him to say that you don’t want medals anymore in this topic. That will prove you truly don’t want medals.

1 Like

Not true, we’re replying to him. But it’s necessary :confused:

4 Likes

1 Like