Early Access version 74.2

The galaxy was indeed regenerated twice, but the second time the star positions and missions did not change (because the same random seed was used). Turns out, they did change (but only slightly).

5 Likes

Did the system I explored before the 2nd regeneration got removed from my exploration?

Yes…

4 Likes

will this be the final time the galaxy resets

Hopefully, yes.

6 Likes

Little thing but could spawned novas at Bossa Nova have a chance to drop gifts & atoms at non-competitive missions? Like spawned chicks & chickens at Egg Cannon, Planetary Egg City, Hend Game, etc…

They already can spawn powerups, it just doesnt happen often

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t happen to me once. Maybe the chances should get increased.

Anyway could you add “Attempts” at normal missions? To show how much attempts took you to win the current mission:
Add it between Environment & Coordinates.

2 Likes

maybe the tier requirement for double teams should be raised since it’s not even in the double digits

7 Likes

I’m really concerned about the big difference between the expiring message on screen and the expiring message in the list. It also affects the timestamps of Notifications.
That or I don’t know how to fix this translation issue

In related news… This shouldn’t appear on people that are T84 but I’ll take the extra 50 keys gratefully

iA, I noticed at this update that when Plasma(Idk about other weapons) hit Space Crab at the edge for example right here:
It deals very very little damage. This issue happens to me at Double Team(I can’t focus well and shot it in the middle because I’m running from other bosses).

Also can you add Double Team rush at League? But make it from 3 wave to 5 waves long only.

This was suggest by RamonTokus, but I suggested on how long they should be.

I added a poll to know people’s opinions better, check it in this post.

Also I noticed that Special Forces appear A LOT at Double Team in this update unlike Party Time, could you check the randomizer engine? Like it appeared like 4 times in a 7 wave Double Team rush while Part Time appeared only one time. That and I play another Double Team rush that has 5 waves and Special Forces appeared about 2 times and Party Time 0, it also appeared 2 times at this Ironman, why the randomizer loves him, lol.

Could Infinity Chick have a health buff at Double Team? His attacks are easy, at least give him some health like how you buffed Big Chicken.

I noticed that Super Chick at Double Team throw eggs more that throwing beam, he throws eggs about 80% of the time he’s up.

1 Like

Damn, I already starting to miss the old galaxy. Also the icon of the double team missions looks so weird. I mean, it looks good, but dont really have CI mission feel seeing those SS’s. Probably its just me.

4 Likes

It doesn’t deal the damage at all, that’s his claw joint which can’t take damage. It was always like that.

Medaol farming I see

4 Likes

Is there a plan to include double team in dare missions?

1 Like

I have a question. How many double team missions is in CIU?
I want to add all to my favourites.

1 Like

Nice! I have almost 200 hours in it

I know that this message is based on missions flown count but it’s still fun

Oh, really? First time happened to me.

Well would you rather it be till 7 waves long, then I suggest for it to 5 waves long the next update?

Do you want Double Team boss rush to be available at League(I suggest it to be from 3 to 5 waves long only):
  • Heck, yeah!
  • No, I hate Double Team.
  • I’m neutral.
0 voters

Let’s hope so.

If you mean the new missions, then explore the entire galaxy to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, at Ironman it happened with Sweater Chicken, Big Chicken, Infinity Chick and Mysterious Ship once.

Yes, mate. It’s been like that since CI4.

Do not