Early Access version 74.2

Will fix.

4 Likes

So when will these 3 items open ???

1 Like

how much is the max of keys yield because a wave drop like a fuck ton

3 Likes

I think it’s double the Boss Rush yield.

Don’t work on translations – you’ll lose your work.

13 Likes

iA does Double Team rushes have periods like normal Boss Rushes? Like is the smallest is 3 waves and longest is 10 waves? And could some appear randomly at Chicken Invasion waves? Also I though they require CHL.

1 Like

they’re basically boss rush…made in hell

basically Double Team, double bosses, double outcome (waves are the same)

2 Likes

HUD Enemy Health Indicator At Double Team Event
CIU 2021-03-16 23-41-37-21
Didn’t Work At Shows on Double Team

This Boss Can’t Health Bar

1 Like

We already know that, iA said he won’t added health bars at Double Team because it will show at normal boss fights too.

2 Likes

Where is my exploration?

1 Like

The galaxy has been reseted.

yet the infini-chicks still have it

8 Likes

Because they have it by default.

If iA adds the health bar for each boss in DT, he have to probably pain in the A, copy the boss and then lock only for DT and then slap the health bar.

This could cause severe bug I guarantee.

Idea: Remove Clean Sweep bonus from The Weakest Link because all barriers are unbreakable and you can’t escape without killing chickens (or it’s only in SSH difficult ?)

4 Likes

I know.

Are you referring to me or iA?

So before the second reset I forged this map, including my initial location
'Twas good while it lasted, whole 2 hours lol ah this is still the map so ye enjoy, might update to not show the location of my ship

5 Likes

The map will remain valid. But you’ll teleport somewhere else.

12 Likes

iA’s painful work.

1 Like

:warning: v74.2 emergency patch is now available. It’s optional, but highly recommended.

7 Likes

The galaxy extremely quickly regenerated again or I lost only progress and just teleported in random place again without regeneration of galaxy ?