Early Access version 74.2

Done, look at op(we really should stop).

IA Why don’t I get this “Medal of Extreme Unpreparedness”.
I swear I didn’t choose anything:

and then I didn’t get it:

Why?

(I’m not joking, I’m serious)

Why This No Massive Environment’s In Retro

From Before V74.2

If you equipped satellites in your spacecraft you won’t get it, it happened to me the first time I tried to get it.

3 Likes

It seems like we’re gonna have to reset the galaxy again

What do you mean? I’m not understand.
You mean all equip in my spacecraft must be removed?

no
you need to unequip satelittes

Yeah, remove these:

1 Like

It seems like I found why SS could not exist in envs.

1. Too hard. It’s already hard, no more. If you want insane, go play ironman.

2. It only appear in certain planet (a guy on discord said that they only exist in artificial moons). This also means that ironman (and League and other competitives) took place in artificial moon that could enable all environments at will (how all 3 envs could appear in 1 mission?) and SS is probably for the recruits to train themselves without the environment disadvantages. But that’s just a theory!

sometimes when i enter the game and don’t change the language league dare messages are not in english but serbian

this happened in the previous version as well

Ok, I’m understand now. Thanks

1 Like

I still feel confused

But what if I wanted only Double Team? Other CI wave are insane too at Ironman.

Yeah, I know, it’s weird.

1 Like

So, I’ve played some double team boss rushes and well, they’re MUCH harder than regular bosses, which is a given.

However, when you die many, many times, your firepower is reduced all the way down to 3 or even less in early stages, 3fp for most weapons take FAR TOO LONG to kill bosses and sure, there should be some form of punishment for dying too many times, but 3fp is too harsh, at least for regular missions. It only serves to prolong the fight, thus making the game more frustrating.

Instead of the minimum firepower being 3, how about increasing the minimum firepower to 5fp in double team rushes, 5fp is IMO the sweet spot between too harsh and not harsh enough. Of course, it’s okay to disagree, hence the poll for what the minimum firepower for double team rushes should be. I do think that anything above 6 is excessive.

What should be the minimum firepower for Double Team Rushes

0 voters

And while I don’t really intend for this increase in minimum firepower to be applied to boss missions in Ironman missions as well, I’ll give you the option to vote for its addition as well.

Should there be an increase for minimum firepower in boss waves of Ironman Missions?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

What should the minimum firepower be for boss waves of Ironman Missions?

0 voters

As always, may the forks be with you all!

Just remove your satellites

Ironman is meant to be for skilled players only, there’s no reason to increase it there too

1 Like

I mean, it’s a valid opinion, but so are the opinions of other players who might think that 3fp just takes too long.

It count as satellites too.

The weird thing is that it still counts if you got satellites during the mission.

Does it?

Yeah, I tried it at weekly challenge and it worked.

1 Like