Early Access version 73

Why shouldn’t wave name fade?

don’t know. it fade.
if you don’t believe, go to discord (CI server) and watch the stream.
i have no apps to record (bandicam always make an error while i am recording)

It’s the text from the other side of the screen. Will fix.

Will fix

Read the translation topic

Because you selected another (wrong) language?

It was. Now it’s LLL or RRR.

A new mission type was added, which has reshuffled the colors. Won’t fix.

Will fix.

What?

It should. I haven’t (yet?) created a fancy messenger for RTL languages.

6 Likes

the sun is on 85/85

The X/Y appears wherever the “center” of the constellation is. It could conceivably be over a sun.

It’s because the green constellation is drawn after the orange one

4 Likes

What type?

Also out of all 34 recruits I can dare, Squawk Block & Darkness missions types only appeared 3 times each(at normal dares), is it intended or they have less chance of appearing?

Also when viewing one of your contacts at League then clicking the arrow buttons to view the default pages the contact’s location changes, watch the video for more detail:

You said if it happened again to let you know. there:

Does it not count because it’s a friendly match?

Retro background at Droid Raid missions looks darker, perhaps make it brighter:

I battled Egg Cannon in hot environment at 94% difficulty(+SSH, so make it 134%) and I used overdrive the whole battle but my weapon didn’t overheat due to spawned chickens dropping lots of gifts, so I suggest to reduce the spawned chicken from Egg Cannon dropping gifts & atoms by -50% just so there can be difference between normal environment and hot environment, and also like that your weapon never overheats because they drop a lot of gifts. It’s fine at Hend Game since its attack stages aren’t gradual but it is for Egg Cannon, that’s why it’s easier.

No, I just played the wave and these are the directions:

Mostly are moving at the red arrow which at the beginning of the wave you have to wait for a whole slow spin tp get the Pecking order because it goes the opposite direction, that’s why I think you should reverse it.

I understand if you won’t fix or add anything in this version like you said above, I’ll just repost it at the next version, no problem.

No idea but this seems to be it

4 Likes

Hmm… I didn’t see that.

Wait! Is that what I think it is?

Oh, it is.

1 Like

Better be for CHL then

What it is? I forgot.

1 Like

This one, there might be Double Team missions coming soon if I’m correct :smiley:

1 Like

well in my large idea topic i wanted to suggest it. (may don’t belive)

1 Like

Wanted to suggest it too

F

1 Like

Something is wrong: after last disconnect few minutes ago the game takes way longer to enter the game (and disconnect too for some reason) than it used to.

UPD: Huh, again?

Now I can’t even connect because of “timed out”.

3 Likes

Is there some issue with the colors in this mission HUD or is it just me?
Screenshot 2021-03-13 050919 Screenshot 2021-03-13 050933

4 Likes

Woah. Hype! Also pretty cool that it’s server-side, though I guess that makes sense.

Fly your Key Rushes and get your Galaxy Explored now, folks. :wink:

Actually that raises a question. Will existing favourite Missions, to-do’s, Key Rushes, etc. all be destroyed with the regen? Or will they just be “reshuffled” around the galaxy?

Also hype! Can’t wait to see where this pops up.

3 Likes

I thought Double Team was a exclusive feature in Ironman

Watch it be the Imperishable Night special mission :upside_down_face: or the Planetary Missions