Early Access version 72

When an enemy with the :warning: runs away (without being killed), the pecking order streak still goes on most of the times. I don’t know if it’s intended or not

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, it happened once before too, but I thought it was for Balloon Chickens only.

1 Like

When the pecking order was allowed on meteors, when the meteor with the :warning: disappeared the sign went to another meteor nearby

1 Like

Where is my medal?

Does your username and your in-game callsign match? If not, tell your callsign to IA.

1 Like

Can “Twice Infinity” have a variation on the rotation at the start?

5 Likes

chicken acrobatic wave has no mirrored versions form UP & DOWN. can we have it?

Already suggested >:)

well, What if “Henperor Apprentice” has a variant that appears from above? or position variants for the Henterprice? Or how about an “Egg Multiplicity” where all the eggs are?, How about a rotation variant for the crab barrier v2.0?, What if during the stellar journey we could place the songs we want on a radio,? What if “Alien Mothership” had variants in the potion of its pieces? What if “Iron chef” had the ability to throw bubbles or use them as a barrier? xD

Most of those ideas are dumb lol

1 Like

How to get kicked.

1. browse b r
  2. you done.

Don’t mind the background music, its from my music player.

Btw, you can get kicked by typing in the contacs search bar any letter + an space + any other letter

1 Like

Can you make maneuvering jets cheaper. For the sake of BX spacecraft users, and those who fly in massive missions.

If they are then why you suggest them XD?

Also I agree with some like if Iron Chef used bubbles they’ll protect him from player bullets unlike fruits.

1 Like

Because… i dont know man, maybe they can help lol xD

Maybe in the game we can have a “fruit gun”, tutifruti gun lol

1 Like

Question:
Would the new translation infrastructure make a hypothetical “custom quips” feature easier or harder to implement?

yes, it’s match

So this is what happens when you kill a boss too fast lol.

6 Likes

U.C.O Caravan? That would be rad

1 Like

Thankfully the spinning fireballs are up until the last twin alive ends a rotation. Just imagine having it permanently… :cold_face:

1 Like

Nice music lol

2 Likes

“Congratulations! You killed its twin! Now enjoy the Touhou experience!”

2 Likes